leftlow.jpg

left_engine.jpg

left_front_high.jpg

rightfrontangle.jpg

leftfronthigh.jpg

leftfrontangle.jpg

right_engine.jpg

leftfrontlow.jpg

What a great-looking car! I can only imagine some of the questions you get about the motuh. :)
As has been said, it looks absolutely factory.

Ok... I gotta ask. Are my eyes deceiving me or do you have two fuel rails complete with two fuel pressure regulators??

p.s. Nice Car !!

looks bad ass, i totally dig it..

loose the chain on the driver side.. it dont look right in that bad ass car

Thanks guys!

Scott Atk said:
Ok... I gotta ask. Are my eyes deceiving me or do you have two fuel rails complete with two fuel pressure regulators??

p.s. Nice Car !!

You are correct. It's experimental and also not functional at the moment. I just need to get off my lazy @ss and finish it to see how well it works.

Better view.

intakeinjectors.jpg

rockers.JPG

One of the interior also. I was going to get leather upholstry but after driving a few customer cars with it this summer I've changed my mind. I'm planning to get all the seats in black velour. The front center channel speaker has a grill on it now.

DSCF1726%20(Large).JPG

Turbo Malibu

That car is awesome! My first car was a 1980 Chevrolet Malibu (White) so I am very partial to the Malibu. I had really thought long and hard about purchasing another and transplanting the GN engine in it, however I found a great deal on a GN and spent all my money on it.
Keep up the good work, the car looks great! Outstanding job! Oh and the color is perfect.
Have you taken it to the track? If so, what are the ET's?

Best so far with the old engine combination is a 6.53 at 107mph in the 8th mile. I've been told that was a low 10 at around 130. That was with stock portd heads and intake. It now has race ported Champion GN1-R heads with 2.02 & 1.60 valves and a Champion GN1 intake...also race ported. I'm looking to get into the 9's shortly.

Finally got some new upholstery on the front and reat seat of the Malibu. The seats I had in it were 87 Grand National seats in the front and a junk yard diamond stitched vinyl for the rear. Anyway, I had Jax Seat Covers make me a custom set that's all black and stitched like the late model Monte SS. Black is sorta hard to photo so I done these without a flash. With a flash all you see is shiny "crystal" stuff on them. There is one picture below that did have a flash but still looks good.

1%20(20).JPG

1%20(19).JPG

1%20(10).JPG

1%20(6).JPG

1%20(4).JPG

1%20(31).JPG

1%20(24).JPG

1%20(21).JPG

Sweet. There's nothing like a black interior. Glad you went with cloth over pleather. Cool in the summer, warm in the winter.
Good job!