My GN vs a Diesel truck

pwr6kid

I went out to eat at a local sonic with a few friends. After dinner a friend in a 02 Vette says he is racing a truck. So we go out to a “test area” and he runs the truck. It was dead even, at that point I want to play. So I talk to the guy with the truck and we line up. The first race my friend who staged me didn’t bring us far enough up so I staged in the vht. I spun bringing it up on boost and had to get out of it. The next race we staged farther up. The guy drops his arms and the truck was with me up to the 60ft mark then I put 2 cars on him. I have to say I was impressed that a 6500 lb truck ran as well as it did. The owner said the truck has gone 11.7@115
YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.

Oh Yeah! My Dmax is a big pig Dually, 4x4 Quad Cab w/ probably 1000 lbs always in the back and I can smoke the average Mustang GT....thank you EFI Live!! My buddies 2500 Dmax runs mid 11's all day long, he is much lighter than me and has it tuned much more aggressive than me..never doubt a diesel :cool: When I take my truck on vacation, I loose the tools (weight) and go to a more aggressive tune...it's sick :D Wanna piss someone off?? Blow 'em away in a 23' Long Dually with a Ladder Rack :)

Buddy of mine up north had a Duramax that was putting over 750HP to the wheels and I can't remember what the TQ numbers were....but it was huge.
He got it there with basic bolt ons and a tune...that truck was stupid.:D

Before I had my GN, I had a big ol Duramax blow my GTP away. I was cracking up and yelling at him as he walked away from me. He just looked over his shoulder and grinned.:D

Before I had my GN, I had a big ol Duramax blow my GTP away. I was cracking up and yelling at him as he walked away from me. He just looked over his shoulder and grinned

Yah...I love u guys :biggrin: My favorite Kill is the ricers....love killin them in the 8000lb Diesel.

PWR, You guys have a 'test area' that is prepped with VHT??:eek::cool: Around Cali if we get caught in a 'testing' scenario on public roads, they confiscate and crush the cars involved:mad: Everyone found to be participating(watching) gets a ticket:frown:

Alan

PWR, You guys have a 'test area' that is prepped with VHT?? Around Cali if we get caught in a 'testing' scenario on public roads, they confiscate and crush the cars involved Everyone found to be participating(watching) gets a ticket

Wow....Guess good ole' PA ain't that bad after all....I would have alot of crushed cars :D

They don't crush cars every night in Cali....but once or twice a year, they make an example of one or two repeat offenders that they catch at organized street races.

I made abt $500 1 night with a crew cab ford with a bully dog tune ... gave him 2 trucks an the leave 1/8. my car only ran like 7.50's then

Yah...I love u guys :biggrin: My favorite Kill is the ricers....love killin them in the 8000lb Diesel.

Ricers should even be considered races even more.I've beat the ricers in a v10 dually towing a 10,000lb trailer :D..I remember when i stopped to get gas he stopped also and was like so embarrassed that all his friends were laughing at him.Before the dodge use to have a gmc 6.6 twin turbo western hauler diesel and that truck left hole shots in the street.Fastest truck i've ever driven

Im sorry i've should of been more detailed,the only cars i consider ricer are the ricers that put tint on their car and think they gain 60hp.Dont get me wrong the imports are fast.My friend has a 93 300zxtt with z1 turbos and it abuses my grand national.Those sti's also

Diesel Super Street National Record Holder

Saw this article in a Manhattan KS newspaper Wednesday. Shawn Ellerton holds the national record for the 1/4 mile 10.60 @ 131.46. He is driving a 4x4 2003 Ford Powerstroke Crew Cab F-350. It is street legal with tags and insurance. It has a 6L with Twin Turbos and nitrous. His power stats are HP-1065 TQ-1980:eek:

PWR, You guys have a 'test area' that is prepped with VHT??:eek::cool: Around Cali if we get caught in a 'testing' scenario on public roads, they confiscate and crush the cars involved:mad: Everyone found to be participating(watching) gets a ticket:frown:

Alan

I have heard cali is nuts if you get cought. To the above poster your right 1000hp/1900qt is crazy and to think it spins what 2500 rpms lol

They don't crush cars every night in Cali....but once or twice a year, they make an example of one or two repeat offenders that they catch at organized street races.
When is urs scheduled for the crusher?:tongue: j/k