My GN leans to the drivers side... Any ideas on how to fix it?

Swap the rear springs from one side to the other. See what happens. It is easy, jack the car up and let the rear dangle in the air. Springs come out with an upward push.

Just trying to help not be sarcastic. Make sure your floor is dead level. And park the car the opposite direction and take the average measurement.

Thanks for all the replies. I'm going to order some springs today and once I get them installed I'll report back. (I'll also double check my measurements)

In the mean time I've asked the wife to put on a couple hundred pounds so the car will sit level when we ride around.

How are the bushings in your front a arms?

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

If all else fails, you can always install coil overs at each corner. The adjustability is guaranteed to enable you to level things out!
Plus, you can now achieve that perfect stance, regardless of how much weight you have sitting in the car.

I have the same issue only the passenger side is lower. I replaced front and rear springs so far. Helped a little.

At the same time I was doing mine another member was fighting the same problem. His turned out to be A arm bushings which I will try next because my car leans on the passenger side. Theory is the down pipe heat effects those bushings first.

If you're doing front springs do the bushings while you're at it. I wish I would have.