My GN is such a DOG in this warmer weather!!!

d0n_3d

Boost is good.
It's amazing...I drive around in the morning and boost and wow lift-off. When the temps rise to 70 degrees and I boost it's like is this thing moving??? It boosts VERY slowly and then finally hits maximum boost after a slow creep and it still dogs. When night hits and I boost, again we have lift-off...it's just amazing how much temps affect these cars...is there anything to do about this? I mean I have my boost set at 18 lbs on street gas...should I just order my alky kit ASAP and turn the boost up to make up for it? I am afraid I am about to lose to a mustang if this keeps up!!!

Cool weather = more dense air; warm weather = less dense air. Maybe you are a bit rich and it's more noticable in the warm weather. Drop FP a pound and see what happens (watch closely for KR too).

Gimme COLD AIR

Dude, I have the same dilemma.....when it gets warm, I really don't want to drive my car because I know I will be dissapointed with it's performance! {So I drive my 70SS Chevelle Big Block on warm days instead!}

You might want to invest in a larger intercooler. Mine is on order and I know it will help somewhat since it Cools incoming air.

Good luck!

Tom

87 WE-4