My gn frame

Ill do that in the morning since i got time now they shifted me back to 2nd shift for a month.The best part is i can do my header cleanup and nobody to bother me During my breaks of course.We just got a tig welder and an endless supply of rods for different types of metal. Ive never used a tig but would like to learn as there are many advatages.

Do some practice with it before moving on the the headers. Tig takes a lot of work to be good at it. I haven't used one in over almost 10 years now so I'd be pretty rusty. Make sure everything is down to good metal as well or you'll blow through it.

Glad you're happy with the brackets Rudy. Take a pic of how well they fit on the frame.:)
Here they go as you can see a little massaging will do on these, they also look great.The drivers side more than the other but nothing too bad. Special thanks to Charlief1 for these.

Attachments

• gnu 002.JPG
    gnu 002.JPG
    2 MB · Views: 122
  • gnu 005.JPG
    gnu 005.JPG
    2 MB · Views: 129
Now you know why I'm so picky about how I make them Rudy.:) It takes very little work for final fitting before welding them on.:cool: Making them is a pain but it's about the fit and how they work on the chasis.:D

I finally got around to welding the brackets on my frame. I also installed my T\A rear cover. Heres a few pics.

Attachments

• frame and rear 001.JPG
    frame and rear 001.JPG
    1.9 MB · Views: 111
  • frame and rear 002.JPG
    frame and rear 002.JPG
    1.8 MB · Views: 116
  • frame and rear 005.JPG
    frame and rear 005.JPG
    1.9 MB · Views: 106
Looks good Rudy. Did you have to do much fitting on the braces?

No i didnt have to do much to them i just took the round file like you said. What i am having trouble with is the floor pan where the hump meets with the other hump on the back seating area, but i think i can handle it. A little fab work is needed.

The brackets dont interfere with the fuel lines.

Attachments

• ttttttttttt 143.jpg
    ttttttttttt 143.jpg
    484.5 KB · Views: 83
I went ahead and fixed the rear frame mounting pads behind the wheels.

Attachments

• 006.jpg
    006.jpg
    786 KB · Views: 109
  • 008.jpg
    008.jpg
    643.5 KB · Views: 105
  • 010.jpg
    010.jpg
    704.2 KB · Views: 119