My first TB.

Hotwheelbill

With some help from some Fleebag, I picked up my first Turbo Buick car yesterday. 1983 T-Type with 134k miles, but looks good inside and out.......but......a lot of blow by, A LOT OF BLOW BY.

Attachments

• SAM_0069.jpg
    SAM_0069.jpg
    63.7 KB · Views: 283
  • SAM_0070.jpg
    SAM_0070.jpg
    54.3 KB · Views: 278
  • SAM_0071.jpg
    SAM_0071.jpg
    58.5 KB · Views: 276
Sooo, anyone know of a good place to get a TB V6 rebuild in Jacksonville , Fl ?
Nothing wild, this will be a DD.

Welcome aboard Bill. Come join us in the B4black section so you have a better idea of what you can do with her. The one thing that I do notice is that it looks like you're running a holley carb and no computer controls. What all has been done to the car?

Welcome aboard Bill. Come join us in the B4black section so you have a better idea of what you can do with her. The one thing that I do notice is that it looks like you're running a holley carb and no computer controls. What all has been done to the car?
Bill if it has aholley make sure it is boost referanced or it will run lean. If it it not already done it probably smoked some pistons.By the way nice car you bought it wright even if the motor needs to be rebuilt. Mike

nice! i see you have a spreadbore on that car. make sure its modified to work on the drawthru setup.

Bill if it has aholley make sure it is boost referanced or it will run lean. If it it not already done it probably smoked some pistons.By the way nice car you bought it wright even if the motor needs to be rebuilt. Mike

never mind mike told you about the holley issue.

Sooo, anyone know of a good place to get a TB V6 rebuild in Jacksonville , Fl ?
Nothing wild, this will be a DD.

Just saw this..funny that you're in Jax. I'm in Orange Park and I have a short block for sale you may be interested in. See my ad in "Parts for Sale" or just PM me and I'll send you my phone #.