My first Kill

Stixx 11

I made my own cold air system for the GN and Red's Hot Air did the rear main seal and timing chain for the car. He did all the free mod's also and I gutted the converter. I had never been able to drive the car since the spring cleaning and the above mods had been done. The car had been hit in the door and I had to get it fixed. SO today I pick it up and it was sunny and perfect for a drive. I hit the highway and run up on a clean 300 M we both get on the same 4 lane highway. I pulled real close to his bumper going about 65 and he moved over and it was on. I had him by a car length or so and he could not do anything. My speedo was buried and I dont know how fast we went but it was COOOOOOOOOOOOOL! I cant wait for my chip and scanmaster to come in today. Big Boost is going to help me tune the car tonight I hope. This is the first time I really felt the power of this car and it has so much more to give. Watch out Red I might not be the slowest turbo regal at VMP!!!!!!
Stixx

Man you should find something better to race than a 300M. If you could only get a car on him, I think you need some tuning. When you get it dialed in you will find some real power then.
Try cleaning yout intercooler and Plenum/Throttlebody with some EGR safe carb cleaner. Then make sure everthing else in in spec. YOu should have a high 13 low 14 car as it sits.
Then get you pump hot wired and do some other basic stuff that you can find on this site and then go looking for real races :)