My First Kill

Purple87SS

YouTube Video Maker
I was out driving with a buddy for the firs time in the WE4, just out cruising letting him feel the power of a boosting V6. Well we cruise past a newer black GTP with some exhaust and some triple guages on the pillar. He's now rolling right next to us in traffic. Well we pass the the traffic and we are rolling at about 45-50mph. Me and my buddy look at the kid who is chewing on the antennea of his cell phone(prob getting ready to call his mom after he gets spanked by an old buick) He jumps on it and my buddy tells me to hit and the V6 comes alive and I pull 2-3 cars on him quick and just keep walking on him. I shut it down and he did the expected fly by. We pulled up next to him a few lights down the road and he wouldn't even look over. It not like we were going to make fun of him but, give him a head nod as if to say good race, mainly because I believe in good sportsmanship(call it stupid but I do)
By the way I dont like to street race but when you have a s much power under your right as this car does, it hard not to.

PS On a side note, I made a left at a light and the GTP made a right at the same light. I headed back around the block back onto the same main road and went back up the road from where we just came from. I am the only car at the light in the right lane and who do I see coming towards the light...the GTP in the left lane and guess what he does...turns left into the gas station. I guess he was done playing for the night. He didnt want to go 0 for 2. It was fun!!!

Meeeee Toooo!!!!

Im coming back from the car show in Escondido CA, got on the main street going home and ran into a black 2005 GT0. He kept on messing with me down the road and then I had enough. We both arrived at the stop light at the same time, light turns green we both go, he jumps one car length ahead of me off the light by the time I got into 2nd gear I was half a car ahead, by the time I hit 3rd he was a car and a half back. When we got to the next light he rolled his window down and Says, " What do you have in that thing?", I simply replied , "V6", and he and says, "I see you have a turbo on there", and I said , "Yes, Do you know what this is ?" and he says , "NO, a Regal", I said you need to do more research before you go running up on things like this. He just laughed and said "Ok, take it easy", then we both drove off and I noticed his 30 day tag. Good Kill for for your first and mine was nice too.

carrddine said:
Im coming back from the car show in Escondido CA, got on the main street going home and ran into a black 2005 GT0.

What main street in Escondido do you mean? I remember racing a lot on Valley Parkway... got my first ticket there. In 1968.
Keith

Purple87SS said:
......I believe in good sportsmanship(call it stupid but I do)

Dude,

there is NOTHING stupid about being a good sport. This world needs more people like you instead of these idiots who substitute their cars for their reproductive organs.

Glad to see someone has some of the same beliefs I do. I was taught good sportsmanship since I was a little kid.

Thanks! :biggrin: