My favorite import race car... Justin Humphrey's badass Lexus GS300!

86brick

It's just a V6 Brick.....
Justin%20Humphreys%20Lexus%20in%20production.jpg

Justin%20Humphreys%20Lexus%20complete.jpg

Stu, the car used to be sponsored by Turbonetics and was running some twin 58mm Ptrim turbos (used to be the biggest twins allowed on a 6cyl car in the NHRA Modified class which he runs), but this year they even made them run smaller turbos (52mm Ptrim turbos) to slow the 6cyl 2JZ cars down (mainly Efantis's Solara and Humphrey's car) so that the Rotary and 4 cyl cars can be more competitive... I believe in the Nopi/NDRA Pro Outlaw RWD class which he also runs the 6cyl cars can still run the twin 58mm Ptrim or a single 74mm.... Keep in mind these cars run on Methanol (12 160lb injectors) and they weigh around 2500-2600lbs... The car now has some custom Precision 52mm turbos on it and it actually won the NHRA Modified class this year running some mid to high 7 second passes, but I think he will probably end up running the car in both classes next year so it should be faster in the Nopi/NDRA stuff!

BTW, the best pass this car has run is 7.16 @190mph with the 58mm turbos!

86brick said:
Stu, the car used to be sponsored by Turbonetics and was running some twin 58mm Ptrim turbos (used to be the biggest twins allowed on a 6cyl car in the NHRA Modified class which he runs), but this year they even made them run smaller turbos (52mm Ptrim turbos) to slow the 6cyl 2JZ cars down (mainly Efantis's Solara and Humphrey's car) so that the Rotary and 4 cyl cars can be more competitive... I believe in the Nopi/NDRA Pro Outlaw RWD class which he also runs the 6cyl cars can still run the twin 58mm Ptrim or a single 74mm.... Keep in mind these cars run on Methanol (12 160lb injectors) and they weigh around 2500-2600lbs... The car now has some custom Precision 52mm turbos on it and it actually won the NHRA Modified class this year running some mid to high 7 second passes, but I think he will probably end up running the car in both classes next year so it should be faster in the Nopi/NDRA stuff!

BTW, the best pass this car has run is 7.16 @190mph with the 58mm turbos!

That is awesome, incredibly nice craftsmanship. :)