My entire NOS collection for sale, BIG list!

I can send a Cashiers check UPS as well.

Just sent you a PM

As of right now, the underhood liner, the weatherstrip package, and the corner (marker) lights are the only thing that don't have someone interested in them. Almost overwhelming response, luckily I get to bundle some stuff for shipping.

Sorry to the poster above but I can't split the weatherstrip package. I'd end up with something left over and wish I hadn't sold any of it.

As of right now, the only things that aren't sale pending are:

Clear bumper lenses
Blackout marker/corner lenses
underhood liner
weatherstripping

thanks guys!
bob

No interest in splitting weatherstripping ? I replied earlier
As of right now, the only things that aren't sale pending are:

Clear bumper lenses
Blackout marker/corner lenses
underhood liner
weatherstripping

thanks guys!
bob

Sorry I didn't quote you directly, as I was a busy guy today. :redface: I replied earlier in the thread about it though. I can't bring myself to split it up. Truthfully as fast as everything else sold, I don't mind keeping it. It IS for sale, but again, my car kinda needs it, so if it's not gone in a day or two, I may just keep it. Hope you understand, and thanks for your interest.

Bob

And the more I think about it, you'd be better off buying the panel strips from gbodyparts and getting the lower door stuff aftermarket. I have a body shop buddy that put aftermarket on his cutlass, said the lower door seals were fine, it was the top/window seals that suck. Gbodyparts DOES have the door stripping too but it's pricey.

It's a moot point anyway IMO. T tops leak. I just deal with it.