my best girl.. surely

RIFF RAFF

CAN'T MEMBER
she will surely stop the unintended .. my farvorite .. cheap rounds ..ease of fire .. easy to clean ..
m4_m203_2[1].jpg

Whoa, baby!! Nice! Real nice. I like.

But, Surely is MY best girl and she happens to be my wife, so you can't have her.:p

Bruce '87 Grand National

Whoa, baby!! Nice! Real nice. I like.

Bruce '87 Grand National
give me a week bruce .. ive got a WILDEY 45CAL i just picked up on it's way ..maybe my new daily carry .. i'll post some pic's when i get back home to the bend ..

I dont want to play with your wife, or she will want to move in with me:rolleyes:.

I will be in your neck of the woods, right after you leave for your vacation..... damn it where is that lick it smilie :mad:

give me a week bruce .. ive got a WILDEY 45CAL i just picked up on it's way ..maybe my new daily carry .. i'll post some pic's when i get back home to the bend ..

Great, will be worth the wait.....would love to see it! Plus the daily carry.....I need some lessons on this anyway..."daily carry" My .44 is awesome, with a shoulder holster, heavy as hell, love it, but only good for the winter daily carry, as I can wear big coats over it....as for the summer, I only have a .38 special, but just can't figure out how to conceal this when I only wear shirts then....an inside the belt holster doesn't work for me, my waistline has rejected my body.........what to do, good buddy?

Bruce '87 Grand National

Ah!! OilMan signed off quickly before you could come up with another snappy comeback! Guess he needs some unincumbered sleep tonight, Ty.

Bruce '87 Grand National

Great, will be worth the wait.....would love to see it! Plus the daily carry.....I need some lessons on this anyway..."daily carry" My .44 is awesome, with a shoulder holster, heavy as hell, love it, but only good for the winter daily carry, as I can wear big coats over it....as for the summer, I only have a .38 special, but just can't figure out how to conceal this when I only wear shirts then....an inside the belt holster doesn't work for me, my waistline has rejected my body.........what to do, good buddy?

Bruce '87 Grand National
get yourself some charlie sheen pimpin shorts and a white t shirt ..and carry open on the sholder ..you'll be the coolest guy on the block ..

Its ok Bruce, he wants people to "think" he is Offline. But I have my eye's on him.. Its all good.

i dought that .. im a one man three legged race winner ..6 on 1 off starting march 17th ..
Figured you'd be a tall guy Paul, not one with your feet attached at the hips.:D

On another note...since you're getting the wildey you might also see if you can find the M1 carbine conversion to the 45 auto mag. Did several of them years ago and it's a brush busting beast to say the least.:eek: Uses a modified M1 mag as well and all it consisted of was the new barrel and a modified bolt for the bigger case.:cool: