My 87 White Turbo T

cesarpena

I'm a new owner as of 2 months ago & still getting to know my toy. I know a lot of people aren't big fans of big wheels so with that said be easy on me. Thanks Cesar in Texas

Eeeeeek!!!!!!!! Scrap those wheels!!!! Besides that nice car, almost my twin.

Nice whip. FYI you pronounced the name of the wheels wrong. It's more of a boss sound with a V. ;)

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

LoOks nice always liked the white T's, question whats the deal with the alky line? Never seen it in that spot..

I'm not sure on the ALKY line. The engine was built by "Wildcat Performance" in Adel, GA. It was all put together by them and tunned. I spoke to Wildcats performance & was told by the builder it should do 10s with slicks but previous owner wanted a sleeper without a roll cage. I'm thinking at least high 11s but I didn't buy to race it. Just want a nice weekend cruiser with T-Tops. I have the 15inch Enkei 92 GNX look alike set of wheels. It also looks nice with them on but I wanted a little flash. Its a long list of MODS the previous owner gave me. He was asking $17,000 cash. I didn't pay that but now since adding wheels & a small sound system I'm past that point. It might not be worth that to some people but I Love it. It's a great OLD TUFF car.

Previous owner put the Grand National badges on on fenders & trunk to my understanding. I don't mind them. If I ever repaint the car I might get the "T" badges back on.