my 87 WE4

john keskes

Been pondering this for over a year now but it's time. 162k miles but the motor was rebuilt at the 154k mark. ASC moonroof. G80. The exterior has minor dings, some rust in the typical spots, driver side floor is rusted out, the drivers door was replaced at one point in its life. Paint is not show car. No antenna, the windshield washer pump doesn't work. The interior needs work - seat covers, rug, etc . Mechanically the car is excellent condition. No Leaks, Idles great, scanmaster #'s are where they should be. A/C not operating & never bothered to investigate why. Brakes are fine. The Car is Stock , never raced . Only mods done to bring it up to date all within the last year in a half. Walbro 255 , hanger/sender, Hotwire , Delphi 37 lb inj, TT 5.7 93 chip , -237 FPR, 160 Therm, Hollowed Cat , Hooker Cat back, The motor pulls strong , no smoke. Replaced Torque converter because the unit that was in there was a stock low stall "7". One item that i did not replace is the governor ( the tranny in this car is a 200 4R but not a BRF so shift points are around 4k ) . The Previous owner gave me all the receipts so you can see what has been replaced ( Gas Tank, Brakes , where / when the engine was rebuilt , etc.. ) I'm asking $9000 OBO I'm located in Long Island, NY. send me a PM if interested, Cash only.