My 87 Regal

I got the car for $400 in 1987 (I was 15) and drove it as a teenager (like a teenager, wrecked it once...). Ever since I've wanted to take the best of all the G bodies and put those things into one car (ie; lightning rods,GN rear, etc). It's hopefully going in for paint this summer. Wife says it's the ONLY thing I've loved longer than her....:D

And, no, I'm NOT going to take the Star Wars air cleaner off my chevy engine....You're just jealous because I've got one....;)

stick to your guns on the air cleaner.... different is the way to be remembered!!!! Sweet ride and good luck:cool:

well it is a very sweet looking car, I've always liked the older G's. you probably could get like $500 for your air cleaner fyi...

I know. I got it on eBay about 10 years ago for $275... Thanks for the positive comments! I just got my Hotchkis lower control arms/anti sway bar from summit, going in this spring.

i think its kinda cool! i like the car a lot overall. my dad is the same way with his old cutlass, its the only thing hes had longer then my mom haha

That shifter is cool I have a 4 speed one that I want to put in a GN wish yours was a 4 speed so I could have some info on how to hook it up to the 200r4.

You just need the cable that comes with the lightning rods; it'll hook right up to the 200R4. Then you just need to adjust it at the tranny to shift correctly. VERY simple.

pretty cool! did it have the turbo'd 6 in it when you got it?

knowing me, i'd probably get in when it was dark out and grab the wrong shift handle and end up driving through front of my house :rolleyes:

Yeah, it had the 6 in it. I changed to the V8 in 1989 and actually kept the turbo/manifold until 2004 or so, then sold it for $200. The good thing about the shifters is that they only work one way...You'll never drive into your house with them...:cool:

Cool Im going to try and get it in my car next weekend thanks.

You just need the cable that comes with the lightning rods; it'll hook right up to the 200R4. Then you just need to adjust it at the tranny to shift correctly. VERY simple.

Let me know how you make out! Make sure you have the proper cable before you start. The stock cable will NOT work.