My 87 out and about

wavess

wavess
Since I was out today and it was nice, I thought I would take a couple of shots of her. I dont drive it enough :(
1356390096_zps34d83282.jpg

1356390101_zps422d6559.jpg

Thanks for the comments guys. Those were the only two pics I took, so Ill have to take some more. Mike, Ive heard the stories of you detailing the undercarrige of your baby. Your car takes the clean award of the decade :D . I wish mine was as clean as yours. Merry Christmas guys

That's the nicest looking T I've seen that color. Beautiful car!

Buickpassed you have a very nice rw. Are you goin to put a set o wheels on yours and i was wondering, did your car come equipped with the side door mouldings? longball and cczimple, thanks for the comments. As far as having the nicest rw on here, Im not sure about that. There are some guys on here that have some pretty nice ones.

Buickpassed you have a very nice rw. Are you goin to put a set o wheels on yours and i was wondering, did your car come equipped with the side door mouldings? longball and cczimple, thanks for the comments. As far as having the nicest rw on here, Im not sure about that. There are some guys on here that have some pretty nice ones.
Yes on wheels gta stile and no door moldings