My 87 GN and my DD (BLK on BLK)

Audie1

Hooah!
100_1524.jpg

100_1526.jpg

Nice!....A Shelby as a DD. Must be a fun ride to work everyday.

Actually no work for me.........Military beat me up (Army)......Kinda disabled now...............wifey works and bought me the Shelby for my 50th.......I love that woman. :D

How bad will your GN smoke the Shelby? I saw soooo many supercharged Mustangs at the Steel Valley Nationals getting killed by all kinds of cars. Seems something is not right with them. Are they weak on the chassis end? I know they have power, but the best I saw that weekend was like 11.7. I was thinking at least 11 flat on some. They do smoke the new Camaro and Challenger though. The Shelby is the best looking of all of them.

:biggrin:

How bad will your GN smoke the Shelby? I saw soooo many supercharged Mustangs at the Steel Valley Nationals getting killed by all kinds of cars. Seems something is not right with them. Are they weak on the chassis end? I know they have power, but the best I saw that weekend was like 11.7. I was thinking at least 11 flat on some. They do smoke the new Camaro and Challenger though. The Shelby is the best looking of all of them.

Hiya Coach,
I have not run the Shelby yet...............It really needs some DR's or slicks though. Their stock rear tires are hard as a rock! :eek:
My GN would kill the Shelby in the 1/4.........10 sec car to a low 12 sec car.......I will eventually put a 2.6 pully and a tune on the Shelby. It should be good for low 11's then with good tires.

It may have been me that you saw run the 11:70's at Steel Valley. I was hoping for a better time butt it was hot as hell and Cobra's get heat soaked very quickly when its hot. At least i had a better time then a new C6 Z06. The best i saw them run was 12:40's

It may have been me that you saw run the 11:70's at Steel Valley. I was hoping for a better time butt it was hot as hell and Cobra's get heat soaked very quickly when its hot. At least i had a better time then a new C6 Z06. The best i saw them run was 12:40's

What year? This was like a 08-09. The Camaros and Challengers are def not up to the task without some serious cash invested. I only got 1 pass and took out 1st and 2nd in my new tranny. Just got it fixed. I have street raced several supercharged Mustangs and I am not impressed so far. They never have good tires on because they want those 18-20 inch wheels on them. I kill them out of the hole and its no contest from there. With cold, hard tires(ET Streets, but 24 psi) and no boost launch I still went 1.9 60' at Steel Valley. I should be 1.6's or better with warmed up tires,18-20 psi and a 10 lb trans brake launch.

What year? This was like a 08-09. The Camaros and Challengers are def not up to the task without some serious cash invested. I only got 1 pass and took out 1st and 2nd in my new tranny. Just got it fixed. I have street raced several supercharged Mustangs and I am not impressed so far. They never have good tires on because they want those 18-20 inch wheels on them. I kill them out of the hole and its no contest from there. With cold, hard tires(ET Streets, but 24 psi) and no boost launch I still went 1.9 60' at Steel Valley. I should be 1.6's or better with warmed up tires,18-20 psi and a 10 lb trans brake launch.

03, See sig. My best 60 ft was a 1.9 also and i usually go 1.6 or 1.7. I am going back out on Aug 8th for a track rental. If your not doing anything come out. I think its 25 bucks for all day and they convinced the owner to give us an extra hour at night.