My 1967 Plymouth GTX, 440, 4spd, Dana - #'s matching w/papers

Dave C

Life is Short ~ Enjoy Your Ride!
I just purchased a business (>$1m!) and would like to start with as much $$$ as I can - so I'm selling one of my cars...

A never restored, #'s matching, 3 owner 1967 Plymouth GTX 440 (375hp/480lb ft), Hemi 4spd, Dana-60 9.75" rear with 3:54 Suregrip axle package (All 4spds got this setup along with the Hemi suspension). only about 1,600 of these cars were made. It's been repainted once, still in the original EE1 Midnight Blue, original white vinyl top, new carpet, original everything else on the inside. I have the buildsheet and the fendertag has never been off the inner fender. Car has 70,073 miles - engine was rebuilt at 60,000 in 1990. No leaks, ticks, smoke - runs perfectly. Someone swapped out the dual point for a single version sometime in its past, and the factory console mounted tach is missing... good car, hate to see it go... I'd like to get in the low $30's for her otherwise I'll keep it and see about selling something else...

Thanks,
Dave
Wakefield, MA

Not Sold - Wife nixed the deal (couldn't drive the car) - LOL... still for sale.

Happy New Year everyone! Drive safe!

Dave

Not Sold - Wife nixed the deal (couldn't drive the car) - LOL... still for sale.

Happy New Year everyone! Drive safe!

Dave

Dave,

LOL-- I totally hear you...I sold my '67 Buick GS which had manual drum brakes and manual steering a few years back for the same reason, except it was MY wife! :biggrin: :eek:

Yeah, it happens... I just took a 3k deposit from a guy in Alberta, lets see if this one sticks... my wife LOVES this old gal - I'll get another one someday... see ya Morgan!

Dave

Nice piece, I wish I still had my 69 GTX, hell I wish I still had every car I ever owned back! Good luck with the sale and hope the new owners enjoy it!