1967 Dodge Coronet R/T Convertible - #'s matching 440, auto

Dave C

Life is Short ~ Enjoy Your Ride!
1967 Dodge Coronet R/T Convertible, #'s matching 375hp 440 backed by the original 727 TorqueFlite automatic transmission and 3:23 SureGrip 8-3/4" rear. All original sheet metal, straight with good panel gaps and the doors "click" closed (that's saying something on a uni-body 'vert!). This car has been lovingly cared for by all of its owners and has been in numerous Mopar magazines as well as a nice "coffee table" hard cover Mopar book. The car has been enhanced with a rear sway bar that further improves the ride. This car can be driven anywhere. Documents include the original fendertag and buildsheet. The car was born Gold with a Black interior but the first owner repainted the entire car years ago and it's been red ever since - no evidence anywhere of its original color - in my eyes it's an upgrade. once you see it I'm sure you'll feel the same way. The white bucket seat interior pops against the red and the car's black soft top (power) is in great shape. Options include power steering, power brakes, bucket seats, console, AM-FM Radio, and the power top. Please come and see this amazing car if you're looking for a classic 60's big block convertible - well priced at $49,500 obo (No Trades)

01212_a9aYsBe13Dq_600x450.jpg

00707_28D0Wh544Z6_600x450.jpg

00r0r_knY0kReBbG8_600x450.jpg

I'm not a dealer but I will be when I retire.... just an addict.