MW/ML Doors, Stock Intercooler, Stock Connecting Rods, 84/85 Fuel Rail, etc CHEAP. (Georgia)

USC87

This stuff just needs to go. All parts are located just north of Atlanta Georgia for pickup or shipping purposes. The Doors I WILL NOT SHIP. (Its not worth the time or expense of crating them)

Doors are manual window/manual lock off a maroon 85 regal with the wide lower body molding. Some light rusting on the inner lip bottom from sitting on the concrete floor for years. Have small dings here and there from moving around the garage since they were removed from a car in the late 1990s. Has glass/regulators/internal parts. I'm tired of looking at them and haven't needed them yet... Maybe you do? $150/pair

Stock intercoolers: $40ea

Stock 2 dot connecting rods sets, these include pistons attached of unknown size but are matched sets. If they are of use to you as paperweights, man cave sculpture welding material, or measure and resell them, your choice. $30 per set of 6

Fuel rail(84-85) $20ea, may come with a stock fuel pressure regulator and some stock injectors that may/may not be any good as these sat on a shelf as pulled for the last 15+ years depending on which one you get.

Vapor Canister $7ea, or will include a new filter for $12 ea

All prices are plus shipping. I'll make a separate thread for the piles of body/interior stuff later this week.