Mustangs...like taking candy from a baby!

kevans

I was headed home late on Friday night down good ole' Rt 66 through Bethany, OK. The speed limit goes down to 35 and a late 80's early 90's model Mustang pulls along side of me. I see a "Racing" sticker of some sort across the header of his window and I can hear the distinct sound of Flowmasters rumbling along side me. I look over and see a kid about 17 or 18. "Does he know what I'm driving?"

As he gets along side me he guns his car and I hear a healthy V8 rumble. "Doesn't sound too bad." After assessing the area I feel confident that there aren't any police in the area and give him a nice "Turbo-laugh."

We come up to the next light that feeds into a 55 mph zone of Rt. 66 and the light is red. I pull down into drive and lock the Torque Converter...never know if he's sprayin. I'm in full race trim with 101 in the tank, 25 lbs of boost and ET Street.

As we approach the light, still rolling about 15 or so, the light turns green. He is at my rear bumper and I hear him gun it. I floor the car and he pulls up to my passenger side door before the turbo spools up ("GOSH I NEED MORE CONVERTER!). The turbo goes to full boost and the tires lock immediately.

1...2...3...seconds go by and I look in my rear view mirror. He is about 10 car lengths back and fading even faster. "Poor kid...I guess he learned what a GN was."

Kev :)

Good kill

Another Rustang bites the dust, and yet another person learns the power of the DARK SIDE:D Keep boosting:cool:

86brick