Mustang getting there.....

BuickCamaro

Motor in the new chassis has finally come to life after 4 years or so from being out of the camaro. Here are a couple videos of it, tride to get it going for the Midwest Buick event but had to travel which cut the time down and not able to make it but here in a couple weeks I will be able to drive it as soon as I get the steering and brake lines done. Big thanks to Scott and Paul for helping with wiring the thing up to make this happen!!!!

YouTube - Car starting.....

YouTube - Car running.....

purs like a kitten

AWESOME:biggrin: !!!!!! No offense but it sounds better in real life:eek: .

I am guessing that hearing the BUTANG run has put your enthusiasm into overdrive.

Might have taken 4 years if you would not have spent so much time on my wife’s car, I am not complaining though.

I can’t wait to see it on the street. The car looks great!!!!!!

My only question is where those 2 oranges pipe go? ;)

Looks awesome! got some pics of the full car?

Thanks guys for the compliments, and good to see you at the house Sam on Friday night!!!!

Yes I have some pics but no up to date ones up high like the one here but you will get the idea, but at this point the car has not been buffed out it is from the booth and that is it so I would say the paint laid out AWSOME thanks to Scott (UR50SLO)!!! :D

And the last picture of the black car is what this project all started with!!! :eek:

Attachments

• Picture 036a.JPG
    Picture 036a.JPG
    55.3 KB · Views: 558
  • DSC00600b.JPG
    DSC00600b.JPG
    55.1 KB · Views: 440
  • DSC00607A.JPG
    DSC00607A.JPG
    39.1 KB · Views: 430
  • DSC00011.JPG
    DSC00011.JPG
    50.4 KB · Views: 411
We both spent ALOT of time on the car and I think every minute of it's been fun and well worth the effort!

Glad to help! Plus it's a great excuse to drink beer right?

Hey 88ZNX... are you going to any more events this year???? I'll definatly be at the nats next year unless the Jinx hits me again Lol.
~Scott

Hey Scott! We hope so, If we arent working a storm somewhere. We hope to be at Reynolds in NOV

Jason

Glad to help! Plus it's a great excuse to drink beer right?

I love having a friend that has a kegerator, cold beer on tap all the time:D. I should head over there more often.

Hey 88ZNX... are you going to any more events this year???? I'll definatly be at the nats next year unless the Jinx hits me again Lol.
~Scott

That damn Bowling Green jinks has got to be dead next year for all of us up here:mad:

I love having a friend that has a kegerator, cold beer on tap all the time:D. I should head over there more often.

That damn Bowling Green jinks has got to be dead next year for all of us up here:mad:

Us too Sam, 2 passes and 2 blown head gaskets:mad:

Yes you should Sam even if it is just to watch and help drink from the Keg-o-rator!!!! :D Scott and I will be working on it again this weekend getting all the seals back in the doors and adjusting the doors and flaring all the brake lines I got done running to everything on the car so it will stop so the only thing left is to make it steer and she can go for a road test quick!!! :eek:

Yes you should Sam even if it is just to watch and help drink from the Keg-o-rator!!!! Scott and I will be working on it again this weekend getting all the seals back in the doors and adjusting the doors and flaring all the brake lines I got done running to everything on the car so it will stop so the only thing left is to make it steer and she can go for a road test quick!!!

Dude.. I'm there... :) Working on Hybrids and driniking beer what else are weekends for?

I tell ya... Bowling green is a friggen curse.... I've put my best efforts in getting there for 2yrs now with somthing... anything... and had somthing go ape $hit at the last minute.
IT BETTER happen next year for all of us!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
~Scott

It's a 218/218 but would have to look at the card or find it because I put the motor together about 7-8 years ago and can't remember off the top of my head??? :confused: But it was from Precision (spelling) though.....

Thanks Sam, I'm hoping it will but we will see!!! :cool:

Yep... Comp cams grind 218/218 Hyd flat tappet.
Hard to beleive it's been together that long.. sheesh. ;)