Musclepalooza at lebanon valley

What a freaking dust bowl today. Lots of TR's in the show area, not a lot racing. There is a sprint car dirt track next to the drag strip. Lots of wind just blowing crap all over the show cars. Left around 1pm.

no tr raceing i watched two 9 sec 1 10 sec 1 11 sec and 1 8 sec, all trhat crome messing with your eyes mark :cool::cool::biggrin:

no tr raceing i watched two 9 sec 1 10 sec 1 11 sec and 1 8 sec, all trhat crome messing with your eyes mark :cool::cool::biggrin:

Didn't say none racing just not a lot of them. Saw Cotton make a 10.40 pass, must have been just a check out pass, saw a couple 9 sec cars run.

hey mark i was in my buddys shop the other day, he has your old 66 chevelle pic posted on his wall, i think he kisses it every day

I resemble those remarks Paul.... yep, those were all our customer\friend cars. We had a great time!! Was especially kewl when "the little V6" beat the V8.... :biggrin: Good seeing you and your partner...

I think everyone rAn good to great.. We had a blast, Griz was pretty bad azzzzz. I think he ran a 60.. car was an animal just waiting to be cut loose!! The more I watch Harold run, the more I think that car has so much potential, it's scary..I really, really like that car. As for Mikie's Pinks car, ran awsome solid and easy 9.7's, Martin ran some 9.6's lifting trying not to break out, Kirk and BBob ran very well, but has a few issue and hung up the helmets to be safe. As for the Pumpkin, first time out in a year... and I mean, 1st time out of ther box, lots of new stuff, took it real easy the first pass, just rolled out slow and lifted in 2nd gear with about 15lbs. 2nd pass, I knew I needed to qualify for at least 9.50, so I threw a little extra fuel at it, ran 22lbs of boost and ran a 9.15@1.55plus with a 1.57 60ft... Tweaked a little bit before 1st round and drew a 7.17 camaro, dialed a 9.15, hooked a little bit and knew it, ran through the middle real good and nailed the brakes at the end so I wouldn't break out, 8.94@151.... Dam 1\8th mile was 2mph faster than the run before at 125plus... I'm pretty happy, no doubt the car is a lot faster than before.. so much for the October theory.... Sounds more like someone with a black car lamenting his own reality... ;)

What has been your best 1/8th mile to date?
Sounds like the car is running well,now get the ball to
throw 40#s at it and see what it can really do!!;)

I resemble those remarks Paul.... yep, those were all our customer\friend cars. We had a great time!! Was especially kewl when "the little V6" beat the V8.... :biggrin: Good seeing you and your partner...

I think everyone rAn good to great.. We had a blast, Griz was pretty bad azzzzz. I think he ran a 60.. car was an animal just waiting to be cut loose!! The more I watch Harold run, the more I think that car has so much potential, it's scary..I really, really like that car. As for Mikie's Pinks car, ran awsome solid and easy 9.7's, Martin ran some 9.6's lifting trying not to break out, Kirk and BBob ran very well, but has a few issue and hung up the helmets to be safe. As for the Pumpkin, first time out in a year... and I mean, 1st time out of ther box, lots of new stuff, took it real easy the first pass, just rolled out slow and lifted in 2nd gear with about 15lbs. 2nd pass, I knew I needed to qualify for at least 9.50, so I threw a little extra fuel at it, ran 22lbs of boost and ran a 9.15@1.55plus with a 1.57 60ft... Tweaked a little bit before 1st round and drew a 7.17 camaro, dialed a 9.15, hooked a little bit and knew it, ran through the middle real good and nailed the brakes at the end so I wouldn't break out, 8.94@151.... Dam 1\8th mile was 2mph faster than the run before at 125plus... I'm pretty happy, no doubt the car is a lot faster than before.. so much for the October theory.... Sounds more like someone with a black car lamenting his own reality... ;)

Let me explain the october theory so that YOU can understand what i meant by it lets see this a hard one...... October = Halloween = Pumpkin ;) So if i read this right your going on record and saying that at 22# of boost you ran 8.94 at 157 assuming you pick up 33mph out the back door with 1 40s 60ft. Im using the 22# because you thats the last boost number you gave us. If your correct in the info this would translate into a 8.60 pass at 22# of boost Thats AWSOME!!!!!!! Typically you have stated in the past that you run 28-29 lbs of boost normally, that would put you at 8.30s at 165 + mph. I personally look forward to seeing you turn it up and run the numbers that by your account you say the car is capable of. One question that I have is what version of the turbonetics y2k 88 is it that you have ? is it a specific CPT turbo or is somthing that you and turbonetics came up with the design and you are testing. Lastly is it TSO legal because I know my Junk wont go 8.60 at 22# of boost, so it may look like you were right all these years about turbonetics and there turbos

No, but it does have an odd color and it has golf cart with the same color. First time out in about a year and its harnessing a new bullet :biggrin:

Worked on that car today,made some IMPRESSIVE power:)