"Muscle Car" - filming of BG Nats - GNX 031

413turbo

Not bad, i didn't know it was going to be a segment for the GNX. but they did get some others running down the track. would have nice to see that record setting run on the scoreboard though :)

I saw it. Wonder what year the clips of the Nats were from. They mentioned that the GNX was faster than the Corvette of that year, but left out that the GN was too!

aww man, here i was thinking i beat everyone at the light for this post, but i caught the sunday re-run, a day late...

they were from this year, i was there and saw them. had a blast too... next year i hope to take my car.

I saw the Sunday show. Didn't realize it was a re-run. I was at the Nats this year too, but didn't see them filming.

yes i saw them there and they were interviewing a guy with a big white outlined jesus fish in the back
window

where are you at 87regal3.8sfi ? i know you saw it.:p

Sorry I didn't see this sooner. I usually don't check this forum. :eek:

Anyways I wasn't there for the nats, I did see the segment on the GNX on Musclecar, but I didn't really see what the score boards said. Sorry. :frown:

yes i saw them there and they were interviewing a guy with a big white outlined jesus fish in the back
window

That was John Plog, did you get a chance to meet him at the nats?

I didnt see the muscle car crew there this year, honestly i saw the tv show today and assumed it was from last years event....

May event and already on TV, no way they are that fast to edit and produce a show????

BW

That was John Plog, did you get a chance to meet him at the nats?

I didnt see the muscle car crew there this year, honestly i saw the tv show today and assumed it was from last years event....

May event and already on TV, no way they are that fast to edit and produce a show????

BW

whats up bryan !!!! no i didnt get a chance to meet him. just watched them figure out a way to tilt his hat and to sit in his chair. it took probably ten minutes. b.t.w. i put a te-60 bb on my car. it spool 2x faster than my 49.:eek: it is an s cover with a 4 inch inlet and a 2.5 outlet. wonder what times i can get with that. jumped to 26psi in 1 .5 seconds:eek: