Muay Thai Boxing

V8Assassin

100mi away ready 2 strike
with midgets :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i38X8GA0wAY[/YOUTUBE]

Was this at a carnival? I'll bet there was a single headed calf around somewhere. I did see some giant midgets walking around.

with midgets :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i38X8GA0wAY[/YOUTUBE]
DUDE! You have WAY TOO MUCH time on your hands!!!! LOL, :biggrin::D

OMG, That little **** in the blue kept getting in good hits on the taller one!! I was shocked, but still I only watched 30 seconds of it..couldn't take any more..

SW.

I started training to master the Backflip Kick today :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

LMAO!

DUDE! You have WAY TOO MUCH time on your hands!!!! LOL, :biggrin::D

OMG, That little **** in the blue kept getting in good hits on the taller one!! I was shocked, but still I only watched 30 seconds of it..couldn't take any more..

SW.

Scot you need to watch the end, the really small midget clocks the **** out of the other guy!

I was hoping for Andy Hug or Ernesto Hoost, but this was much funnier.

The SGT. Carter look-a-like in the red trunks has a strong face to take all those punches.;)

The little guy should have been hitting him in the gut with some of those big right hands,i bet he wouldn't have been standing up so straight if he had. :D

Thanks for sharing!

John

boxing westling

my mom was the nurse that would give the guys physicals before their matches. i thought they were real ( of course i was about 20 at the time ) and we went into the dressing room and all the cool stuff and realized it was a show. Then saw the good guys and bad guys in the back chit chatting and talking about family and going to dinner. they are put on there for show and do a good job. i don't think it's anything unless a belt is on the line.

Yeah, the guy in the red doesn't throw the knees very hard at all. Just makes it look like he is putting "power" behind it. Like a "pro wrestler" making noise on the ring floor when he is supposed to kick someone who is down.