MT ET Street DR, MT slicks, GNX rims, injectors

Monte231SS

Predator seeking its prey
Ok few things got to go, making some room in my shed so i have more room in the garage to work. Tires and rims are pick-up only in Parma Heights, Ohio.

Set (2) Mickey Thompson ET Street Drag Radials 275/60/15 - these are basically new w couple hundred drive miles. Went to a 255 series for a more sleeper look on the Monte. $300

Set (2) Mickey Thompson ET Drag slicks 26X10X15 - I bought these new and have gone to the track twice with them. 10 runs total, they are close to new too. I switched to a taller and wider track tire so i have no use for these. $150

Set (4) Enkei/ARE GNX 15X7 look a like rims- good condition with a little curb rash on two rims. Black centers w chrome lip. Center caps and new lug nuts included. $400 for the 4.

(6) Blue top Ford :eek: injectors- $55 shipped

(6) 55 lb Siemens/Deka low z injectors -$125 shipped

(6) stock injectors w 93 street chip- $45 shipped

Attachments

• grand am woods 009.jpg
    grand am woods 009.jpg
    53.3 KB · Views: 430
  • grand am woods 012.jpg
    grand am woods 012.jpg
    84.2 KB · Views: 428
  • blue tops 073.jpg
    blue tops 073.jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 415
Pic of stock injectors. I am also looking for a good chrome alternator, chrome fuel rail, chrome tank straps and a few chrome brackets that i may trade up or down.

Attachments

• buick parts 008.jpg
    buick parts 008.jpg
    89.9 KB · Views: 420
MT Drag Radial pics.

Attachments

• drag radials 097.jpg
    drag radials 097.jpg
    38.5 KB · Views: 383
  • drag radials 099.jpg
    drag radials 099.jpg
    56.1 KB · Views: 382
TTT. Also.... Lots of interest in both items with questions about shipping prices. As stated in the listing, the rims and tires are for pick-up only. I'm not interested in shipping these items. thanks

93 Street Chip

What kind is it? (tt, reds, etc.)

I only need the chip. Already upgraded my injectors.

What kind is it? (tt, reds, etc.)

I only need the chip. Already upgraded my injectors.

his street 93 chip for his stock injectors wouldnt do you any good

rather than see you post all over the forsale forum ill give you some free advice
...if you have 40# injectors you need a chip for 40# injectors and you really need to know the injector ID # of your injectors and get a chip specific to that injector as the linearity of injectors can vary by brand

Prices lowered

MT Drag Radials - $250
MT Slicks - $100
Gnx Rims - $350
55 injectors $100 shipped
Blue tops- $50 shipped
Stock injectors w/ 93chip $35 shipped

I would buy the MT Drag Radials but I am north of Detroit and that is a long way to drive for a pair of tires. If you decide to ship, let me know. UPS just slaps a shipping label on the tire and ships them. It is very easy. I have shipped many tires.

Ill keep you in mind tonysmach. Racing season is over in our woods so i dont think they'll move quick. I still dont like to ship these as i had some rims damaged during shipping in the past with just a shipping sticker on them. I might be heading up your way in the next month. If i do, ill look you up. Thanks for your interest.