mt et pro or hoosier qtp, which do you prefer

That was my biggest issue with the qtp. I did not care for the soft sidewall. You can tell it absorbs energy on the hit, I guess this is why people generally run quicker et with a radial.

Is anyone running the pro tire on the street? If so how many miles you getting on it? Need to replace my old et Streets soon and wondering if I should go pro or et Street ss..

Is anyone running the pro tire on the street? If so how many miles you getting on it? Need to replace my old et Streets soon and wondering if I should go pro or et Street ss..
I have run both on the street.there is no comparison.I was running the et streets and got a set set of ss in the same size the ss didn't perform on my car and put the pros on wow big difference.I think the pros drive nice not as stiff as the ss or the et streets but the pros hook real good and can take serious hit.

Thanks
I have run both on the street.there is no comparison.I was running the et streets and got a set set of ss in the same size the ss didn't perform on my car and put the pros on wow big difference.I think the pros drive nice not as stiff as the ss or the et streets but the pros hook real good and can take serious hit.
Thanks for the reply... Yea I might go with the pro. Having a hard time hooking with the et Street with the 6466 9.5 nonlock. Spin even from a 45 roll out. Hope these pros will cut down on some of the spin

Yes I saw that thanks.. not sure what I am gonna end up with. Love what members say about the pro. But not legal for street. And the new et Street ss I hear is not that good for the street to hook unless you do a good burnout .. is their a tire between the 2? What about the Mt r I think it's called.