MS guys

GN One Day...

Who has the white '87, burgundy interior? Is that someone here? Saw it for sale in Ridgeland last night.
White w/burgundy interior
astro roof
digital dash (IIRC)
113k miles
$7500

Just curious. If I see it again I'll get a number for anyone interested.

Probably Bubba Nicholson (turbo87limited) or one of his cronies. He'll chime in I'm sure, or shoot him a pm.

Edit: I was thinking Richland, probably not him, and I'm not sure whos it would be.

You are correct Striker

Mark, you are 100% correct. That is one of Todd Wynnes old cars. He had sold it to a guy in Magee a few years back, that guy had the car for several years. But, now I think the car may be having troubles, because it has had 3 owners in the past few months. Used to be a super nice car though. I have seen it run 11 teens before.
Bubba Nicholson

Too bad it's a problem car. It's in generally good shape from the outside, just needs a few details and get shined up. I guess it's drivable since it was gone later.

I met the owner at the Sonic cruise-in in April. It's been on Ebay a couple of times with no sale. He's a younger guy who lives in Madison. Don't know any other details.

Anyone going to the May 15 car show in Madison?

1967 GeeTO

Havent heard about the car show. I would rather be at the track (Randy;) ) 67, do we know you?

Hey guys dont get me wrong i like car shows ,but I,m ready for the Ms. boys and some of our fellow southern boys get together and lay down some rubber. I think that would be very cool, but just my .02 . Hey mark think i got a good edge on the car today will drive it some next week .

later dudes

sorry for stealin the thread

Randy (the redneck)

Randy, I will have you know I lay rubber every time I get behind the wheel of the Elky, don't have to go to the track for that one. LOL. What's up Mark? haven't seen or heard from you in a while. And last but not least, Sam, what car show is going on in Madison? See you Mississippi guys later, I'm going to Tupelo Ms for a car cruise. It's supposed to be the next Cruizin The Coast, spring event.
Bubba Nicholson

Striker_29, not sure if I have met you or not. I purchased my Buick in January, so am new to the group. I know Bubba and Ricky Mixon (Decever), but not sure who else on this board. Would be glad to meet up with you if anyone ever gets together. Ricky Mixon is in charge of a Mississippi Turbo Buick club. We have been trying to have a get together for all the local cars. Just can't seem to get the time to organize it though. Maybe we can do it sometime this summer.

The car show is May 15 at (of all places) the new Madison funeral home on Hwy 51 between the cemetary and Hamil's restaurant. The proceeds benefit Sunny Brook Children's Home. $10 to show, $20 to be judged. 2:00 to 5:00, judging at 6:00. Contact info is 898-8565 or natcheztrace@jam.rr.com. I don't think it was on the internet. I'm in the Antique Club of MS and got a flier in the mail.

I plan to go to this show. If anyone wants to meet up, let me know! Sam

Bubba I haven't heard from you in a while, call me when you get to tupelo. We'll have to shoot the stuff..

1967 GeeTO: Yes I know all the guys you mentioned, glad to hear you are among the TR gang now, although I may not be for much longer. Might try to make that show. Good to see you around Bubba, you too Jason. Thats real good news to hear from you Randy, I will give you a ring soon, thanks...Mark

What's the number on that car? I'm still looking for a replacement for my wrecked 86 GN. Mark, since you're in Pearl, maybe I wrangle you into helping me with my 87 GN :)D ;) :p ha, ha, ha). TIA
John

Good to see so many TR guys on here from MS. I'm in Memphis, but come through North MS all the time for weekends at Pickwick Lake. We drive down 72 through Corinth, up 45 a short ways and cut over. I also spend some time in Selmer, TN, which is also very close to Corinth.

Any of you guys ever come up for Car shows or to hit the track ?

Originally posted by striker_29
although I may not be for much longer.

What?! You can't throw that out there and just walk away. ;)

John: I don't have the number, I haven't seen the car since then. If I do, I'll be sure to write it down.

John, give me a shout if you need a hand, dont know how much help I would be.

Originally posted by GN One Day...
What?! You can't throw that out there and just walk away. ;)

Two words: 03 Cobra:D

Mark, the extra 2 hands is what I need the most. It's kinda hard to hang the new 9 inch, turbo 400, and engine by yourself. I will admit that my 5 month old daughter takes up most of my car time. Kinda funny how what's important has changed, but I would not trade it for anything :D . I figure sometime after Nats I'll buy the pizza and beer and invite you, Ricky, and whoever else to give me a hand.
Thanks,
John