MS Guys, who has the red TR?

GN One Day...

Ridgeland:

Saw a red TR at that tire shop by Target. Looked like an '87, painted an aftermarket red. The blackout grille and red looked pretty good. If you saw a red SC sneaking around your car in the parking lot, that was me. ;)

I saw it also.

Bill, I saw this same car also on New Years Eve in Gluckstadt, Ms, at an fireworks stand. At this point in time it also had an For Sale sign in the window. I could not stop to check it out any further, because I had the wife and kids with me.
;)
Bubba

I didn't see a for sale sign, maybe it was the new owner? The only thing I didn't like about it was the wheel choice. Just personal preference, it didn't have dubs on it or anything.

I'm not sure who owns the car, but it seems to hang out in the Madison County area. I always seem to be driving in the opposite direction.

The car lives in my neighborhood. It is an 84 or 85 T-Type with non-intercooled turbo. He bought it off Ebay and I saw it a month or so ago on Ebay for sale. It's usually sitting for sale at the motorcycle shop in Gluckstadt next to Madison House restaurant. If anyone needs info, let me know. Sam