Mpg Increase

Boy Buick85

Hey Guys Hope every one is doing well. I just had a quick question and was hoping some people could give some pointers or opinions.

MY MPG is around 12-13- city and i mostly do city driving

my fuel pressure is around 30-35 psi, blms not to sure right now since i just put some e85 not to long ago (about three weeks ) anyway what im wondering is ........ is their anything I can do to up my MPG To around 15 or more lol if possible . I already dont get into boost but I never put in less than 93. I have new tires and change the oil every 3 to four thou.

my 84 gets 17mpg with either straight 87 octane or a 50/50 mix of 87 with E85. with straight E85, i get about 14mpg. but, however, there was that one 80mph interstate trip of about 130 miles where i got 24mpg with a full tank of E85 and the AC blowing cold. still haven't figured that one out, but that's what it got.
i think i've got more mileage in there somewhere, since my lockup converter has never worked for some reason- i can lock it with a toggle switch in the ALDL plug, but it doesn't lock itself up. bad pressure switch, maybe. i'll fix that when i get the stock trans rebuilt and put back in.

eric from TT might be able to build u a chip that will get u better gas mileage. i would give him a call and see what he says