MPE wastegate pucks

I can build you one with a swing assy but will be more $ and you'll have to wait till I go down to the shop. Also, there's the question of how much of the swing assy you need and whether it would fit into your assembly. Also, if you need as far as the bushed shaft, you would need the proper bushing inserted in the DP flange.

Phil

Puck/Shaft/bushing

Just so happens I have my DP off.....had a broken bushing when i bought it. I used an exhaust valve guide (5/16X 1/2) and turned it to .460 and installed.I can't keep the darned thing from binding! It sticks, I take pipe off and lube/free up and put back on...it works good for a day or two then binds again....so i have dimentional or material incompatability. So HELP!!! I need a bushing or bushing/shaft if available. Do you have a contact number?

thanks,

JN

Yes, I have a contact # but I'd prefer to call you after I'm done at my "real job." Send me your #'s via email and I can call when I'm free. I'm pretty sure he's got all the stuff down there, bushings, shafts, etc...

By the way, material incompatibility can sometimes be overlooked by increasing tolerance. Unsuitable materials WILL require larger tolerances due to increased expansion. Too much clearance, and well, it's an exhaust pipe... you know what happens! :smile:

Phil

Puck/Bushing/Shaft

Your Email no worky for me. Here's my cell 316-204-1712

thanks,

j NESBITT

The pucks should arrive this week for those who've paid thusfar.

I will try and call you today Nesbitt

PhilM,

Sorry, but I got impatient and started looking on my own. I ordered a set last week.

thanks,

JN