Moving to Huntsville....

Orion231

Well guys the car should have the new motor in it this weekend! =)~ Anyways, Anyone wanna help me move all my stuff to my dorm?! :p I will be attending SHSU(Sam Houston State University) in August, and while I was there I didn't see one GN or TR for that matter, so maybe I will have the privaledge of laying the smack down on all those new Mustangs and F Bodies.... ;) Anyone here live real close or in Huntsville?

There are a bunch of peeps in the greater Houston area, Conley's in Humble, and EJ Howe's shop in Conroe. I'm 150 miles from Huntsville, but love that area (PN-G HS football teams played a few games there in their quest for a state 4A championship), it's slightly hilly and the campus is quite nice.

Russ

Come on down to Houston (~1 hour south on 45) & join the HBC for a few events. We usually have several buicks at Houston Raceway Park on any given Friday & the club "officially" meets once per month.

Next meeting is the 1st Saturday in August at Lonestar Raceway (just west of Sealy on I-10) at 5:00pm for the Car Club Bash.

Doug C.

College Station!!!

Hey man,

Up here in College Station there are about 5 or 6 of us Aggies that race regularly and its only about 45 mins from ya.... Just a thought

Drew H. Carlton
'85 GN, 12.268@110.7, NO IC, NO SPRAY

Cool! I figured there would be alot of TRs lurking in the shrubery of East Texas....Muahahahaaaa.... Now I can lurk too... *lurk lurk* :p I also need a job. Anyone want to hire an actor?