Mounts?

6togo

I am trying to decide what mounts to go with i know lots of guys go with plates and basic SBC solid mounts but i really want to use poly or something to provide some dampening on the street but that narrows it down BRP has some but i know they sit the engine a bit higher and forward which can be fixed buy sliding them back drilling new holes but i want to keep it lower to the frame.
I found some mounts from chassisworks for A-bodys that look nice but a bit pricey and was told they stand 3" tall frame to block i dont know if there are any similarities in the G-A body frames but they may work i just need to know some heights of the other type mounts like solid,Brp,ect so if anyone could help with some measurements that would be great!
I also looked at using the SBC poly mounts with plates just dont know if they will handle power or work with the factory V6 frame mounts?

I have read all those threads inculding the 600 pager! 90% use setback plates and the rest use BRP or solid mounts no measurements are talked about that i seen as far as the heights of the different mounts and that is what i need.

There is an option of using the stock LS fbody mounts and an adapter plate, also you can use clamshells from a third gen fbody with poly inserts and adapter plates. I would use setback plates so it puts the trans in the correct location...

I plan on using a 4l80E trans with a new trans mount so that is not a issue my main concern is trans clearance which is why i want to keep the engine low. I have seen all the mounts you mentioned which i cant find any specs on either i did see a set of ATS plates that mount the stock mounts upside down for a little more room and i think you could use the stock V6 frame mounts with them.