Mounting tablet for G

Evaddave 87gn

Always learning...
Love the new scanmaster g, now looking to mount a nexus 7 tablet, so I am looking for some examples of what has already been done. If ypu have a pic I would love to see it.

Has anyone mounted on dash and used as a heads up display? I think I may go this route.

Last edited:
it took me some time to just forget the tablet and leave it out of the car.
I don't need to be fiddling with it on the street ,its just dangers.
and at the drag strip I can concentrate on the race and not the tablet ,is it hooked up? what screen is it on ?
If i have logs to look at ,I do it at home or in the pits
If I'm tuning on the street my wife our daughter drives or holds the tablet.
It was hard,but i actually enjoy driving the car more without all that crap
O and on the dash ,the windshield is to straight up and down for heads up display.

Thanks for the input!

I use a computer when I am at the track, and that will continue. But I am more intrested in a heads up display providing data in a direct line of site. Such as boost, knock, RPM and AFR while at the strip.

I would like an additional mounting location where I have access to review the tunnerpro files on the street (should I decide to do so) while also having a set charging location.

I am not sure about the windshield being to vertical for a display, seems like whatever I place on my dash is already reflecting off the windshield. For example I always seem to see the dash panel reflected. But I guess we will see how it goes. I am going to play with this option and see what comes of it.