Mountain Bike F/S in KY- like new

transformer

1 of the 1035
Need Money for some buick parts... SO I am selling my other hobby...I have a "North Face" Denali 17" frame (hard tail)Mountain Bike, Marzocchi EXR Pro 4" fork, Easton handle bar (very thick in the middle) with WTB grips, Shimano DeoreLX shifters (w/gear indicators), brakes, & Derailing system, it has Hutchinson Spider tires on Mavic 117 Disc brake rims front an back and the Seat is a WTB (Rocket V) leather seat. I upgraded the peddal bolts. Peddals will automatically back out when you back the bolts out - very handy when lubing or cleaning.
I am also selling a Large size Trek Helmet with it (has velcro removeable cloth pads).
This bike has one season on it (barely ridden - I only went riding 11 times here in Kentucky probably only about 35 miles on the bike!)
I would like to get about $450.00 out of it with the helmet.(obo) I may put it on Ebay soon. FYI this bike was selliing for 950 about 1.5 years ago. It has some pretty good components on it. I can send photos on request... PM or call(502) 741-5654
Thanks
Matt

bike location

Louisville, KY 40241
not sure on shipping
the bike weighs about 25 lbs
sent you some pics

FYI, The frame is actually manufactured by Iron Horse, but bears the "North Face" brand logo.

Shipping a complete (but dissasembled) 30lb bike cost $35 one way via DHL with insurance. I did that from TX to NJ.

I used a bike box that I got for free from a local bike store because they just discard all of the boxes the bikes come in (unless someone asks for one).
I padded the frame using pipe insulation, but pool noodles works good too.
It takes a while to dissamble a bike and pad it up, hour or two.

Some stores charge $10 or so for their boxes cause they are cheap bastards trying to make a dime off of their otherwise trash:)

Good luck selling your bike. :)

excellent! Thanks for the info!

Thanks for the tip on the shipping!!!...
I will definitely look into the box idea...
and you know I didnt even think about checking DHL... FedEx and UPS seemed pretty expensive... but that sounds pretty good if DHL does it for that...

You know, If someone gave me the 450.00 for it, I would probably just throw in shipping for free if it only costs that much...

That would make this a pretty good deal for what it is... It's what I consider a High end beginer bike...if a person is just starting out in this hobby, they don't need all of this fancy stuff, but it sure is nice to have out on the trail.

-Matt

Wife picked out a bike locally today...thanks though...great deal here to be had for someone, for sure.

one last time...

Ok, how about free shipping to anyone that wants the bike & Helmet... $400.00 takes it all !!!