Motorcycle = GN

Right now I own a "slow" Harley (ha ha, wanna race???):D

Back in Dec. '83, I bought the fastest car made in America...(a Buick??)

But before that in March of '83, I bought the fastest BIKE sold in America...My V-65 Magna :)

in the late 70's, I owned a Kawi 500 triple. My neighbors friend had the 750 triple. My 500 whooped it's butt.

As fast as the 500 was, it couldn't hold a candle to the V-65. Cycle magazine had it at 10.82@124.

The V-max's are fast & all that, but personally---I don't like their looks...

V-65 Magna gets my vote :)

v-max

V-MAX........... V-MAX

The one and only muscle bike Yamahas vmx1200 v-max.

Goes like mad in a straight line...just don't take any high speed turns. Same character as a GN but with only 2 wheels.

see signature,,,,

mine is a 97, silver cover and fenders, black wheels and exhaust.
Is there any better color combo:D and yes, its a monster!:eek:

I agree the 1997 V-MAX looks alot like the GN with the color scheme. I owned a 2000 V-MAX but lost it in my divorce:mad: ,,,,but I got to keep the GN and the XX:D

Originally posted by Buick From Hell
Right now I own a "slow" Harley (ha ha, wanna race???):D

Back in Dec. '83, I bought the fastest car made in America...(a Buick??)

But before that in March of '83, I bought the fastest BIKE sold in America...My V-65 Magna :)

in the late 70's, I owned a Kawi 500 triple. My neighbors friend had the 750 triple. My 500 whooped it's butt.

As fast as the 500 was, it couldn't hold a candle to the V-65. Cycle magazine had it at 10.82@124.

The V-max's are fast & all that, but personally---I don't like their looks...

V-65 Magna gets my vote :)
Not trying to start an argument here but I believe the fastest bike in 83 was either the Suzuki GS1100S,GS1100E or Kawasaki KZ1100GPZ. They were all within .001 of each other and way faster than the Honda. Here is another one of my picks, I used to have MTT's website but cant find it. http://www.popularmechanics.com/automotive/sub_coll_leno/2001/8/recycled_jet_setter/

I would have to go with the Kawasaki ZX-11. Was way ahead of its time when it came out, took several years for competitors to catch up with, and was big and comfortable.

Peter