Motor w/Ported Irons, T76 turbo, GN fenders.

NJ Torque

YSOSLOW?
109 Longblock, low mileage stock stortblock, Cartek ported 8445 heads, new GM gaskets, ARP head studs, comp 218 cam, 918 valvesprings, come with oil pan, front cover, flywheel and portmatched stock lower intake. Also will throw in an engine gasket kit and new cam button and oil pump rebuild kit as well. Painted lime green, can be cleaned off/repaited with no problem

Turbonetics T76 3 bolt turbo, polished housing, unsure of trim of wheel, slight shaft play, few nicks on impeller, I never ran this turbo on my car

Pair of GN fenders with turbo inner liners, fenders have paint and are black but will need to be painted

$1650 for the motor...

$200 for the pair of fenders...

$450 for the turbo...

Interested on motor. Do you mean low original miles or low miles after stock rebuild? What was the mileage? Will it need rebuild or ready to drop in and go? Will you ship to Texas? Please pm me or email me about it and send me some pics as well. I'm looking for an 86-87 block for a build. My email is jackolivas@yahoo.com

Thanks. Jr

Would you separate the plastic passenger side inner fender well? I am in New Jersey and could pick it up.