motor pic need opinions

Fatpig

Here ya go... Let me know what you guys think... Finally had time to complete it. 84 sleeper is my partner in crime so he helped as well

click

Any details on the build, I know theirs lots of people out their that really want twins...

oldsracer said:
Any details on the build, I know theirs lots of people out their that really want twins...

It is a girdled stock block, roller cam, fully ported and polished irons, 80lb injectors, 1000 hp fuel pump, gt-61 turbos water cooled BB, fast xfi 2.0, preluber, headers and downpipes were built by tony from esp, fully built tranny with transbrake, line lock. :)

Hopefully I can get it running right this year. Had translator setup in car and I just couldn't get it dialed in right so that's why I went to fast setup

hopefully should have it running right soon here... working out some fast xfi issues with cal

FatPig Excellent info. I didn't know they sold the heat only box. defoggers are a nice thing to have up in Pa. Thanks for the info!

That kit looks nice in there.. holy cow did it open up some space ...defrost is a must here in pa I must agree

She ran good on way home. Driveability is much better. Intial tip in seems to be working itself out with the learn function. Have not made any changes to that yet. Added 10% fuel across the band above 100kpa on map. Im sure ill have to add more tomorrow till my o2 corrections are close to 0.

TurboTdanman said:
Thats sick dude, i just drooled all over my keyboard LOL

Thank you... I'll put a vid up soon of it running.. going to track at end of month

that wideband o2 sensor isnt going to do well where you have it ...just saying cause you asked for opinions