Motor mounts

dvernst

Does anybody know if the GN motor mount and the turbo ta motor mounts are the same? Thanks

Well where can we get the stock replacements mounts other than the HR polly mounts ?

Thanks
Prasad

Well, we have a car at the shop and the owner wants the rubber ones back in and remove the polly ones.... so ASAP. I was doing some research and found out that you can buy the two right sides from Napa and trim the tab that sticks up and use it on the left side. Both sides are identical except for that tab trimmed for the left side.

Thanks
Prasad

When do you need them? I may still have mine, but I am in the process of moving.

Okay here is the deal, Bo do you have the both pieces form your stock mounts? meaning the one that goes to the block and the other piece that bolts to the frame? The HR polly mount come with 2 piece per side. I found the the engine side mounts every where but we need the other piece that goes on to the frame!

Thanks
Prasad

Thanks, I ordered a set. Hes going to get a batch going middle of next week for the TTA. Sucks he didnt have a set on hand. Picking up my engine saturday from Dan Strezo @ DLS. Cant wait to see this beast!

Thanks but $350??? New their $250...Ill do $250 shipped. These the 70 durometer poly motor mounts for the TTA? 250 shipped otherwise I'm waiting on Steve at HR parts n stuff to get me some. Unless he charged me already then forget it.

Sorry should of asked for the price over the phone. I assumed they were the same price as the GNs. TTA are more expensive.
TTA $379 GN $250

TTA308 Ill take them if they are the correct ones for the TTA. HR part # HR-0121

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    2.7 MB · Views: 92