Most Desireable Stage Block???

Hey don't I know that block? And it's sitting on a high tech, high capacity, low profile rolling platform, err I mean the broken TV stand lower that I snagged out of the dumpster :D

TurboTR

Here's another view from directly above.

TurboTR

Attachments

• block1.jpg
    block1.jpg
    47.7 KB · Views: 195
Here is a picture that shows the register is taller than most 153 blocks and goes all the way to the pan rail. The outside of my block had a boss casted in that area for the bolt hole.Im sure thats why it doesnt make sense to you because most 153 blocks dont have this tall register and the casted in boss on the outside of the block. I sold the block or i would have a better picture for you to see this. This is the only picture i have that shows this..If it didnt have these tall registers you coudnt drill the cross bolt in without intersecting the splayed bolt because of the shorter registers.The caps had a 2" tall side registers.. I hope this helps Cal

http://www.netSnapShot.com/users/2412/images/PIpk8cCoBQIAABFcqto_2412_271.jpg

Wow! Those are probably the strongest Buick V-6 blocks ever made (probably heaviest, too :) ) Thanks for all the photos. I was having a hard time figuring out how they did the crossbolts. I ASSume the boss doesn't extend out far enough to interfere with anything. Thanks again.

Bitchin'! That sumb*tch would be tough to break! Thanks for the pics! Wonder when those came out in the S2 block timeline?

TurboTR