mosier 28 spline axles weld pro stars stock 109 block last of my partout

So basically ecm was bare. Lol

And its drop in ready

My bad for not asking the guy, but it was nice to have a backup. It is in my car right now, I took my original one out to test this one and left it in. Works fine. I also have the daughter board on it for Powerlogger.

I could be wrong, but I think the biggie is to have the default chip, I don't know how common these are.

Also, I bought a turbo std/std crank that was ready to drop in for $350. Priced right

Ok cool and I got the pics. Just seen the Outlook pop-up window.

Thanks,
Charles

Stopped by last night and bought "Baby G" last night. it was just a roller:mad: but I got it at a great Price! Thanks Jeff and It will Be Back at E-Town come this Summer!!;)

Pro Star Photos

Im just waiting for the wifes ok to purchases so if anyone gets them 1st great for them. Ill keep you posted and thanks for the photos :) Do they come with Center Caps?

Attachments

• 2011-06-05_10-25-15_731.jpg
    2011-06-05_10-25-15_731.jpg
    76.6 KB · Views: 234
  • 2011-07-04_18-08-33_843.jpg
    2011-07-04_18-08-33_843.jpg
    74.5 KB · Views: 234
  • attachment.jpeg
    attachment.jpeg
    84.4 KB · Views: 235
nuffice, you sure those are weld pro stars? the photo above have counter sunk lugs like the jegs knock off wheels that look close to welds but the the lugs counter sink the star is more of a rectangle. i know this cause a friend has the jegs ones and i have welds. welds all have shanked stlye lugs with washers that would contact the rim surface later

Possibly the front ones I bought them from 49blues awhile ago. The rears are xp's for sure there thick by the center