MOROSO PERFORMANCE Car Show Sept 20th!

TR Custom Parts

Mark Hueffman - Owner
TR enthusiasts in the New England area! Good show to go to. Just remember, the date is a Saturday. Right off of I-95, no cutoff date so our TR's are welcome. Here is the official info below. Hope to see some of you there. If you want to buy any of my parts and save on shipping, let me know and I can bring them to the show.

----------------------------------------------

September 20, Guilford. Moroso Auto Show 2003 To Benefit Yale New Haven Child Life Program, At Moroso Performance Products, 80 Carter Drive, Gates Open 8AM-4PM, Entry Fee (Car With 2 Occupants) $10, Spectators $3 Each, Under 12 Free, Best In Show Trophies In 5 Categories, Car Domestic, Car Foreign, Truck, Motorcycle, Competition Vehicle And A 5-1/2 Foot Best Overall Trophy, Top 25 And Many Specialty Awards, Raffle For Big Screen TV (Registered Entrants Only), 50/50 Raffle Open To Everyone, Model Car Contest As Well As Coloriong Contest And Clowns So Bring The Kids, Plant Tours And Trivia Contests, Rock And Roll Tunes All Day, Breakfast And Lunch Menus, Come To Exit 59 On I-95 And We Are On The Left 300 Yards, For Info Or Pre-Registration Forms Call Dan (203) 453-6571 Ext. 421