Moroso June 7

Re: ROTFLMAO

Originally posted by jsta6

So Alex, you going to Miami with the club Thursday?

I'm willing to go down to Miami if the weather holds. As for the race I'm ready when he is.

Alex

I'll be at La Carreta rain or shine. We can hang out in the McDonalds if it rains. I like to drive, so it don't matter to me what the weather is like. I just went to St. Petersburg last month and Orlando week before.

And I will race anybody, anytime.;-)

All they have to have is:
a "bone stock" car (stock turbo or supercharger, cam, pistons, etc)
no nitrous
no race chip
no race gas
no drag radials
car must be a daily driver (to work each day, at least 10 miles each way)
factory production numbers must be classified as "mass produced", which excludes twin turbo calloways, ferarris, etc.
owner/driver can not own or be associated with any speed shops or racing teams, or Cal...

oh, wait a minute, guess I will be racing myself...:p

Laz, I figured the IS-300 was built by Lance @ Toyomoto in Miami and from what you said if it was the black one featured in Turbo mag a while back it is. That car made about 606rwhp with 30lbs of boost with a T70 turbo and from what I remember the top of the motor is stock, but the bottom end had 8.5:1 JE pistons and possibly forged rods. As far as the Supra I'm guessing it's Red and the guys name is Jonah ;) IF that's the case please line Cal up with him :D :cool:

Uh oh! :eek: Looks like I am being set up!

I wasn't just talking about my car. I have several friends and customers who like to street race. When I start hearing about big money ($5000 and up to race), it gets my attention. If the guys are serious, I am sure we can come up with some sort of race, probably not with my car (everyone knows what it runs).

hightlights...

Laz:
"wanna race against my buddy's cummings turbo deisel?".

jsta6:
"nah, my car is not a race car, it is a daily driver".

Laz:
"his to".

(time elapses...)

oh by the way, he owns his own race shop...lol:rolleyes:

so how is a stock daily driver owned by a computer guy supposed to compete with a NON stock daily driver owned by a professional speed guru...:confused:

Anybody figure out who the mystery GN was.

We had a GN swoop in, in them middle of the race and start making all kinds of noise. That was about all he was doing though, cause Shawn and Jorge both pulled him with low boost and nice quiet exhaust.

h

oh by the way, he owns his own race shop...lol:rolleyes:

so how is a stock daily driver owned by a computer guy supposed to compete with a NON stock daily driver owned by a professional speed guru...:confused:

My favorite was:

Me & Brad="whats in the camero??"
Laz & Friends="Its a camero.":rolleyes:

Those guys crack me up.:D The way they act you would think we were setting up some big money street races, and not racing for fun. Thats street racing though, I have seen even shadier characters then laz & friends.

Regardless, it was an entertaining evening of shi)t talking.

If the weather does hold tonight(its nice right now @11 am) anyone going to be out @ towers??

Alex

I had a blast...I am just glad we didn't get killed or jailed...:cool:

Laz, we are just kidding you bud...se te amo...;)

If it doesn't rain, me and the truck are going to go at it again. All you guys are more than welcome to come down and meet up again.

Shawn, what's up? You want to bring that thing out or what? :D
Did you ever get the adj. wg?

Later

WHAT?:eek:

Why on earth are you going to race that truck again? He pulled on you like a child...:mad:

Bone stock those trucks have 505 lb-ft of peak torque, from 1600 rpm all the way to 2300 rpm...

http://www.cummins.com/na/pages/en/products/dodgeram/cummins24vturbodiesel.cfm

Add in the fact that the guy owns a race shop...

What is going to be different this time?

No dice on the waste gate, yet. I have so many things that I need to do; waste gate, valve springs, etc etc etc...

I wanna race you for sure, becuase we seem to be so evenly matched. I don't want to race on that street again. I can't risk death or losing my car. I owe it to my kids to be more responsible.

When are you getting together again?

WHAT?:eek:

Why on earth are you going to race that truck again? He pulled on you like a child...:mad:

Bone stock those trucks have 505 lb-ft of peak torque, from 1600 rpm all the way to 2300 rpm...

http://www.cummins.com/na/pages/en/products/dodgeram/cummins24vturbodiesel.cfm

Add in the fact that the guy owns a race shop...

What is going to be different this time?

No dice on the waste gate, yet. I have so many things that I need to do; waste gate, valve springs, etc etc etc...

I wanna race you for sure, becuase we seem to be so evenly matched. I don't want to race on that street again. I can't risk death or losing my car. I owe it to my kids to be more responsible.

When are you getting together again?

Wrong skippy, dude walked away from me cause I underestimated it and really didn't go FULL throttle till he had a full car on me. Regardless, he would have walked by me and kept pulling away from me even if we would have left even. Out the hole, I left at idle, and he did pull about 2 cars on me before he let off at around 85. I don't mind saying that. I'm no sore loser, as you wittnessed. I did some changes over the weekend and I want to see if I gained anything. Whats the worse that can happen... I lose again..Big deal.

My Turbo is pretty much running on borrowed time. Thats the reason why I can't MPH.

We can get together when ever you want. Just let me know.
I don't want to go to the track just to race you. Next time I go up, I'm planning on running 22psi on straight C16 and 28* of timmimg (In other words,

you won't have a chance in hell ) :D

Later