More smoking problems..

Peeds

Hey i had a thread like 2 weeks ago about white smoke on start up for a few seconds then clearing up. here is a link to that
http://turbobuick.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=139931&highlight=long+crank

well its worse now. still white smoke for first 3-5 seconds on start up then it clears for about 10-15 seconds then all the sudden white smoke starts pouring out of the exhaust. at first i thought it was steam but up close it is white smoke and the white smoke has a tiny bit of a blue tint in it as well. when i step on the gas in park there is smoke everywhere. i havent even driven the damn car yet . i wanted to get it inspected tommorow but now have to fix this fast. the engine is just rebuilt not even 2 miles on it. what could it be now? thanks
-paul

ell its worse now. still white smoke for first 3-5 seconds on start up then it clears for about 10-15 seconds then all the sudden white smoke starts pouring out of the exhaust. at first i thought it was steam but up close it is white smoke and the white smoke has a tiny bit of a blue tint in it as well. when i step on the gas in park there is smoke everywhere. i havent even driven the damn car yet . i wanted to get it inspected tommorow but now have to fix this fast. the engine is just rebuilt not even 2 miles on it. what could it be now? thanks
-paul

Paul did you find the problem? Daniel Ray