More questions about stumbling....

C

Cakes

As you may know my car has beein stumbling since I have owned it(about 2 months). I have since replaced the ATR Pitbull chip with a Jay Carter 93 octane 40# injector chip, replaced wires with MSD Super Conductors, CR43TS plugs gapped at .034" and even played with boost and it still does not go away. Today I was driving around and I was going up a hill (about 35 degree incline) I floored it at about 35 mph and the car shifted from 3rd to 2nd and then began to accelerate. IT kinda felt like it was bogging until it hit a "sweet spot" and just pulled about twice as hard as before. Could the "bogging" feeling be too rich on the bottom end. At idle the exhaust does smell almost like it doesnt go into closed loop but I am pretty sure it does. Also from a dead stop, when floored it also has that bogging sensation and then the turbo spools. I dont know if this is normal but it seems to me from what I have read on this site that a TA49 like mine should spool as soon as the pedal is mashed. I do not have a hotwire kit yet but it is in the near future.....could this be my problem? I also dont have an adjustable fuel pressure regulator....could THIS be my problem? Would a slight crack in the drivers side header cause these symptoms? I do not have a scan tool but next week I will have it on a Snap On scanner to get some readings to see how the engine is....Thanks guys! Any help and ideas are greatly appreciated!

Anyone?? Sorry if I seem like I ask this question all the time but I feel like im shooting in the dark here and it really bothers me that my car doesnt run to its potential. Thanks guys!