More Pistons Used set and new set

richardv6

I have a set of stock rods with forged Pistons and pins. They are 10 over size bore and 010 bearing size I went stroker don't need these Richard Clark pulled them out of my motor and gave them clean bill of Health he and I believe they are Ross brand but no markings. Very low miles. Motor looked new inside. Asking $250 for rods and Pistons. Shipped

Now brand new set of Pistons in box . Ross brand forged I purchased from board member and don't need these. They are 20cc dish. Measured with caliper they measure 3.959. Rings included. Can contact Ross for all dementions number stamped on Pistons. Asking 300 shipped

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 66
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    648.8 KB · Views: 57
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    702.5 KB · Views: 61
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    812.2 KB · Views: 55
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 63
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 65
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    845.2 KB · Views: 63
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    756.3 KB · Views: 64
Last edited:
Pin size pic for new Pistons. Floating style

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    650 KB · Views: 29
No I cannot. I had Richard Clark dissemble the motor and he said they were forged Pistons and more than likely they were Ross Pistons . Even though they did not have markings on them he has seen them before. The motor they came out of was one of terry houstons motors.you are welcome to speak with Clark about them. He will know what motor it is out of. Just mention came out of terry Houston motor that Richard reel had their

Sorry, I am not going to chase that down. If you are claiming that they are Forged or Ross pistons, then I would recommend have the appropriate documentation.

That's fine. You don't have to buy them I was only speculating that they may be a Ross brand. Did not say 100% they were .was going on Clarks thoughts since he has delt with countless buick motors. But they are forged for sure 100% on that.

He's pic of top of piston. I cleaned carbon off it so you can see valve relieves in it. Also pins are pressed in and floating in piston. Also bottom of Pistons are stamped what cylinder they were installed as well as rods.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    744.1 KB · Views: 25
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 28