More parts

Michael McCoy

I bought some parts lately to replace others so here are a few things.
-(2) stock intercooler scoop/shroud assemblies-$45/ea. The top one came off a TType I bought recently & it's got a perfect fiberglass scoop bolted to a stock shroud. The lower unit has it's original upper & lower pieces but one rivet is torn lose and a screw has been utilitzed (see pic).

-several sets of chrome turn signal lens bezels-$25/pr. All need to be cleaned throughly & must all have some pitting.

-various turn signal lenses:clear passenger lens has a small crack/spider web and is only $10, amber ps. side lens in great shape w/o damage-$25, (2) driver's side lenses, one is faded slightly & the other has fading and a small spider web-$10/ea.

-center bumper fillers-$20/ea.

-blackout sidemarkers-$45/pr. Both have fading on the amber portion of the lens, but neither has chipped corners or cracked lenses. Perfect for a daily driver.

-chrome trimmed passenger sidemarker-$40. Chrome shines like new, lens isn't damaged, and all 3 mounting holes are intact.

More stuff to follow tomorrow :D Buick parts 004.jpgBuick parts 005.jpgBuick parts 006.jpgBuick parts 007.jpg

How much is shipping on the center bumper fillers to 11204? Any with ZERO hairline cracks?

Mike can you get me a close up of the spider web on the clear lens? I got a nice drivers side here looking for a companion, plus the passengers side I have on the car got cracked on the power tour.

Don't have alot of time to talk on the phone bud, but you can text me at 704.226.7345. I can text & mow grass at the same time :biggrin: