MORE Parts--Accessories/Body/Chassis

I'm interested in 4 if you have them

I have 2 left for sure (I'm putting your name on them now...) & may possibly have another 2 available if previously "spoken-for ones" are not actually purchased...Will keep you in the loop--Pls just hang-loose for another day or so...

Thanks,,, Monte

AC Lines--Pix

Here's subject pix--shpg costs likely higher (than that expected due to just weight-basis), due to large bulky size of box required,,, Monte

Attachments

• DSC02470.JPG
    DSC02470.JPG
    94.7 KB · Views: 368
Pix of Wheels-Wheels-Wheels

Several have been asking about pix of wheels, so here goes,,,Monte

[will try again w/ pix attachments next time--duh]

Real Wheel Pix Postings

These will hopefully look more-like pictures/attachments,,, Monte

Attachments

• DSC02464.JPG
    DSC02464.JPG
    107.4 KB · Views: 306
  • 87GNLS01-40%.JPG
    87GNLS01-40%.JPG
    81.2 KB · Views: 306
  • 87GN Whls1-b.jpg
    87GN Whls1-b.jpg
    99.1 KB · Views: 310
Another Wheel Pix

Here's another "up-close" wheel pix...colors on centers are more-faded now,,,

Attachments

• IM002219-40%.JPG
    IM002219-40%.JPG
    56.9 KB · Views: 298
AstroRoof Frame Seal Bid Deadline

I need to provide a reasonable bid due-time for "Title" Seal, and that time will be--->12:00 noon (EST) tomorrow, Fri, 4/23...

Also, would those that have already placed a bid to-date please CONFIRM their bid via PM to me...

Many thanks for those responding,,, Monte

Confirmed-SOLD parts now are as follows:

Front Fillers, 2-Center Caps, Tail-lamp bezel, Fuel Filter, AC hoses, Brake Hoses,
1-Cruise/Cable, 1-EVERCO Fan Sw, EVERCO Fan Relay, Hood Strut, &
AstroRoof Seal will-be-sold as of high bid tomorrow/Fri noon (EST)

Tks for purchases & I'll get shipping costs to those requesting same tomorrow,,,

Monte

LCA's & PM

You're 2nd in line for Boxed LCA's,,,but 1st for other 3 "AC Items"

What's your location/zip code for shipping costs??

Sorry--not interested in any trades--going out of TB scene (but with a lot of good memories and friends,,,

Monte

You've moved into 1st place for LCA's--sent you PM re: Shipping costs (zip code rec'd)...Thx,,, Monte

im interested in the "Boxed" stock Lower Control Arms (nicely done & painted/black)--$60

AC Condenser--$25
AC condenser rubber-mounts--$10
AC Dryer/Receiver (black) w/ switch--$15

would you be interested in a trade?

Sent you PM yesterday/thursday 4/22 with shipping costs...Did you receive OK?... Monte

sorry, i had problems w/ my comp. i'll get you that paypal this weekend for the 4 caps

sorry, i had problems w/ my comp. i'll get you that paypal this weekend for the 4 caps

"Next-in-line" person was actually looking for stock 84/85 centers, & these are for stock 86/87 GN wheels...so no workie for him & you're back-in-line...

Hope you got your computer problems solved...please let me know if you're still interested in 4-caps/centers...Thx,,, Monte