more of my TTA stuff

6-b-kwik

getting back in it
have this poster it is number 2/231
100_0565.jpg

have this pic it is number21/100
100_0570.jpg

have these i have no idea were they are from!!
100_0568.jpg

100_0569.jpg

Are you selling them or just showing them off? If you're selling them I'm interested in the first two.

ur gonna laugh!! i was at a swap meet and u know those guys that sell magazine and old brochure i bought both of thos tta pics for 5 bucks!! now i guess i have to collect the rest of them!!

ur gonna laugh!! i was at a swap meet and u know those guys that sell magazine and old brochure i bought both of thos tta pics for 5 bucks!! now i guess i have to collect the rest of them!!

hey you can buy awesome stuff for cheap at swap meets. I bought a set of 17" Epsilon wheels that are the exact same as GTA wheels but 17" and 3 piece. I paid $50 for all 4 and even though the lips are messed up a little if I were to get new shells made for them so the offset was right I'd have 17" GTA wheels.

WOW, the interior light on the first photo almost looks like a light bulb. My TTA doesn't have that. Did they only come in the cloth interior hardtops ???

The top print is by Bill Harbort; he sells them on his website for $45. I've seen him sell them on e-bay from time to time for less.

Thanks for posting the site Jared!
I do have some of those years cars, but no others besides the 20th.
I did have an '80 Indy. Wish I still did.

George :cool:

TTA in goodyear ad

I have this one and was wondering if its a common one. This picture came DIRECTLY FROM GOODYEAR, and it is a FLAT PICTURE AD, without ANY marks or folds like from the magazines. I am just curious if its something good? Thanks in advance.

Roy

Attachments

• ttagoodyear.jpg
    ttagoodyear.jpg
    38.1 KB · Views: 253
Thanks for posting the site Jared!
I do have some of those years cars, but no others besides the 20th.
I did have an '80 Indy. Wish I still did.

Oh I thought you still had an 80 Indy that was the car that I was reffering to. I know you have a couple other late 70s TAs but no black or gold editions.

Jared,
I use to have a 1980 Indy Turbo Trans Am and a 1989 NASCAR Turbo Trans Am. Sold both of them.
I do have a 1981 Trans Am Special Edition Turbo, but that car was modded heavy years back, starting 2 weeks after I bought the car new.
It would be cheaper to buy another one, than convert it back.
Again, thanks for the heads up.

George, he's only making 231 of these prints and each one is numbered. It would be neat if you could get 231/231. PS, I just bought one on e-bay.

Jim,
I already have a couple of the 20th TTA by him, but not #231.
It was already long gone.
I would love to get #31, and was suppost to, but he sent me 2 prints a few numbers off.
If anyone has #31, I would love to buy or trade to get it.