more misc 86 gn parts for sale

GANGSTER

HAPPY WHEN IM BOOSTING!
have a stock rear end cover for a 8.5 in a 86 gn for sale,
4 stock rear arms.
also a stock throttle body,
a egr valve thats like new,
original vacuum junction for top of throttle body.
stock turbo drain,
a dog house that has a tapped hole for air temp sansor in it.
stock rockers and shafts,
set of stock heads,
set of blue stripe injectors(42? i believe) with matching pitbull chip still in ecm.
chrome 3"air intake pipe w/mass air and 9" k&n filter.
stock right side header,left side new poston replacement,stainless cross over with delta gate mounted on it.
have pics for some stuff, if interested e mail Gangsterrrr@aol.com and make reasonable offer.
DO NOT P/M, THEY DONT WORK FOR SOME REASON,SAYS ITS FULL AND THERES NOTHING IN IT, THANKS

in your PM box check other folders..........U'r inbox is prolly empty, but sent, tracking, etc are prolly full.

thanks, there was a bunch of sent mail that I deleted, Hopefully it works now.

OK,HERES THE LATEST UPDATED LIST OF WHATS LEFT;

have a stock rear end cover for a 8.5 rear,(any reasonable offer)
UPPER stock rear arms.
a dog house that has a tapped hole for air temp sensor in it.
set of stock heads,
set of blue stripe injectors(guy who sold me the car said they were 42 but i see on board people say blue top are 36)) with matching pitbull chip still in ecm.
chrome 3"air intake pipe w/mass air and 9" k&n filter.

HEADERS W/CROSS OVER AND GATE;
stock right side header,BEAUTIFUL CONDITION,left side new poston replacement,stainless cross over with delta gate mounted on it.
have pics for some stuff, if interested e mail Gangsterrrr@aol.com and make reasonable offer.

more misc 86 gn parts for sale

have a stock rear end cover for a 8.5 in a 86 gn for sale, $10.00 plus shipping

pair of stock rear upper arms.

a dog house that has a tapped hole for air temp sensor in it.(dfi)

1 set of stock heads,

cold air kit, i think kenny belle, consists of chrome 3"air intake pipe w/maf & 9" k&n filter (air temp sensor in filter).fiberglass container filter sits in with hose going down to duct that goes in left side spoiler.$150.00

its complete, i had a spare so i took the linkage off the other one for my new one but this one has everything.
make me an offer.

have a stock rear end cover for a 8.5 in a 86 gn for sale, $10.00 plus shipping

pair of stock rear upper arms.

a dog house that has a tapped hole for air temp sensor in it.(dfi)

1 set of stock heads,

cold air kit, i think kenny belle, consists of chrome 3"air intake pipe w/maf & 9" k&n filter (air temp sensor in filter).fiberglass container filter sits in with hose going down to duct that goes in left side spoiler.$150.00

UPDATED LIST

still have injectors and ecm with pitbull chip also. I was told when i bought the car that they are 42 but they have a blue stripe around the smaller part on top. people have said the blue stripe means they are 36.I thought the stripe is usually on the fatter part of the injector. if anyone has any definate input id appreaicte it. anyway, if interested make an offer, I dont need them.
also have a rear sway bar lying around but i dont want to ship it. if anyone wants it make a picked up offer,thanks

UPDATED LIST OF PARTS FOR SALE

updated list;

AEROMOTIVE INLINE FUEL PUMP LIKE NEW.LITERALLY USED A FEW WEEKS,PART# 11102 -$175.00

have a stock rear end cover for a 8.5 in a 86 gn for sale, $10.00

pair of stock rear upper arms.-$10.00

a egr valve thats like new,-$10.00

original vacuum junction for top of throttle body with lines.-$5.00

a dog house that has a tapped hole for air temp sensor in it.(dfi)-$15.00

1 set of stock heads just off the motor,_$50.00

cold air kit, i think kenny belle, consists of fiberglass container filter sits in with hose going down to duct that goes in left side spoiler. casing,hose,duct-$50.00 note-you will need to cut out your left spoiler and mount duct.

still have injectors and ecm with pitbull chip also. I was told when i bought the car that they are 42 but they have a blue stripe around the smaller part on top. people have said the blue stripe means they are 36.I thought the stripe is usually on the fatter part of the injector. if anyone has any definate input id appreaicte it. anyway, if interested make an offer, I dont need them.

also have a rear sway bar lying around but i dont want to ship it. if anyone wants it make a picked up offer,thanks

ALL PRICES ARE PLUS SHIPPING

updated list;

AEROMOTIVE INLINE FUEL PUMP LIKE NEW.LITERALLY USED A FEW WEEKS,PART# 11102 -$175.00

have a stock rear end cover for a 8.5 in a 86 gn for sale, $10.00

pair of stock rear upper arms.-$10.00

a egr valve thats like new,-$10.00

a dog house that has a tapped hole for air temp sensor in it.(dfi)-$15.00

1 set of stock heads just off the motor,_$50.00

cold air kit, i think kenny belle, consists of fiberglass container filter sits in with hose going down to duct that goes in left side spoiler. casing,hose,duct-$50.00 note-you will need to cut out your left spoiler and mount duct.

ALL PRICES ARE PLUS SHIPPING

Dog house

Hey Gangster,

When we were emailin about the intake stuff, I forgot about the dog house....I'll give your price and split shipping. If that's ok, let me know total to 67110 and I'll get money to you.

thanks,

JN