more good used parts something for every one all parts of a 1986 GN

JKessler

1-set of 6 blue top injectors $130.00 free shipping.
1-SX fuel pump Model #18201 MFG date 1993 40 month gasoline only not useable with alcohol.$150.00 obo + shipping
1-SX fuel filter Model #41002 MFG date 1994 20 month $50.00 obo +shipping
1-set of 6 TTA valve cover acorn nuts,rubber washers and steel washers to hold valve covers to heads $30.00 free shipping.
1-steel 200r-4 tork converter inspection cover $30.00 free shipping .
1-1986 oil tube and dip stick $30.00 obo + shipping
1-compleat windshield wiper setup.motor,motor arms and windshield wiper arms $50.00 +shipping
1-1986 low mile GM front cover with HV pump and oil filter pump bottom $75.00 shipped.
1-1986 coil bracket $15.00 shipped.
1-oil t for turbo of front cover $9.00 shipped.
2-1986 low mile water pump $15.00 shipped.
3-1986 crank shaft bolt and washers make offer+shipping
1-1986 oil pan pick up tube make offer + shipping
2-sets of low miles motor mounts make offer + shipping
1-1986 low mile elderbrock double roller timing chain set make offer + shipping
1-1986 stock replacement brand low mile 232 228 flat tap camshaft and lifters make offer + shipping
1-set of 6 champion harden push rods low miles size 8.850x5/16 wide $45.00 free shipping.
1-1986 set of 6 rods that have been reconditioned and resized.$75.00 free shipping.
IF ANY INTEREST E-MAIL ME AT JKESSLER@BUICKTURBO.COM OR CALL CELL AT 586-839-0902 JOHN.THANK YOU!

used parts

Need to sell so i can get car in to winter storage .Make reasonable offer for your needs or package price for every thing.Please dont hesitate .My loss is your gain.All so have some other posting check them out.Thank you!

Is the coil bracket the flat plate that the ignition module sits on? Is it is, I'll take it.
Conrad Carter

parts sold

The oil dipstick and tube and coil bracket are sold.DO not have any A/C compressers.

parts

have the coil bracket still and have to check rod length and look for the bolts will respond back soon

JKessler
I'm looking for a Trans dipstick and tube and a power steering pump. If you have them for sale, how much are you asking?
Thanks

Coil bracket and engine bolts

shifty6 said:
Sent you an e-mail

Didn't forget about me....did ya? PM me and let me know what engine bolts you found; to go along with that coil bracket....k? TIA

parts still for sale

The coil bracket has been sold .Many good parts left .
NOW HAVE PAYPAL to use to receive parts faster when used.THANKS

parts still for sale

The SX fuel pump & filter and 200 r4 inspection cover sold.
Have paypal now !!!

Drivers door

Do you have the insulation and plastic cover that goes on the inside door of the drivers door? Thiis sits behind the door panel. It wasn't there when I took mine apart and would like to put it in when I put it back together. Also in SE MI, let me know.

Thanks.